And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

Damb, Jacob.  You've had quite an ugly run lately.

So, I pulled a Colin today.  I went to a friend's new office opening, and she had a raffle with all the money going to a women's shelter.  I bought 15 tickets and won five prizes, giving the last one to the guy standing next to me, too embarrassed to go up yet again.  I won a facial, three massages, and a chiropractic session.  Nice end of a long day.

• Like 2

I did the opposite of Vicki.

post-16-13830992735466_thumb.jpgpost-16-13830993000015_thumb.jpg

Xavier and I were trapped in the car for 45 minutes due to the other car being on our side. Zoe was taken to the ER, had xrays, and was cleared shortly after I was able to get there. She is banged up but we all had our seatbelts and we are OK.

Not my year, guys... Not my year.

**BRENT**

Edit: What happened. A lady was in the turn lane and was waved through 2 lines of traffic to get to a store on a busy road. For the 3rd lane, however, she didn't look to see if it was clear, and just went ahead to cross (it's at a light, where the right lane has a yield to go right, and it's right turn only, and we were on our way to Boy Scouts.)

I don't have any paperwork that has fault, but I'm pretty sure it was hers. I just wanted to go to Boy Scouts, come home and have dinner, and relax. :(

Edited by MexicanDragon

Sorry Brent!

If it makes you feel any better, I rear-ended someone at Boy Scouts way back in the day. But that's a whole other story. :)

I make light, but I feel your pain. I know what a bad year (or three) can be like. Hang in there buddy, we both must have some good things coming around the corner. Wish you were here for a heartfelt hug!

Edited by swt61

Brent,

When it rains it pours man, hang in there and like everyone else I'm glad to here that you and the family are OK. 

Hopefully a year from now you'll look back and laugh at all this.  Or at least realize that it was just a bump along the road to a better life.

Yup, ditto all of this Brent!