And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

Damn, Bryan! Sorry if my bad traffic violations karma has rubbed off on you! FWIW, I drove to Cleveland on Wed, and went right past 3-4 officers of the law waiting for prey, doing about 79, and not one stopped me. One of them even pulled out right in front of me and nabbed the guy I was 'drafting'. So I'd say my bad karma has likely been passed on ... I hope not to you!

I don't know. It looks very British to me, taste-wise, but I'd have to see the matching leisure suit to know for sure.

The exterior / interior color scheme was described as

light lime green / beluga .

post-545-13859171694757_thumb.jpg

A little vulgar, don't you think?

But with a matching (plaid?) Leisure Suit you could make quite the (wrong?) Impression with the ladies, Wayne :)

post-545-13859171694757_thumb.jpg

post-545-13859176180545_thumb.jpg

Yeah, that's definitely more money than taste!

Although I do admire the GT's body lines, but that color is fugly!

On the subject of cool cars...One that caught my recent attention is the new Golf R, due to arrive here in late 2014 I think...

http://reviews.cnet.com/coupe-hatchback/2014-volkswagen-golf-r/4505-10867_7-35827269.html

That's a serious drivers car that the average guy could aspire to own.

Gastric acid blocking agents can lead to a b12 deficiency, which can lead to anemia and neurological disorders. The steroids irritate the gastric lining, hence the need for the antacids, which lower the b12 levels.

The steroids will have the biggest effect with helping the arthritis, while the antacids are likely to treat the steroid side effects, and the B12 is to treat the side effects of the meds treating the first side effects. Just my pediatric hypothesis projected onto cats.

That's very interesting, thanks for the insight.  I think that the steroids are, in part, to help stimulate her appetite as well since she was getting a little thin, and originally she was taken to the vet for stomach issues and throwing up blood.  We've completely changed her diet now to a gastro friendly reduced ingredients type of food and she's been doing great. :)

Good luck with the job search, Dusty.

Very late post but I buffed my car last Friday as it was getting a very noticeable haze from sitting in the sun for the past 2 years since I last buffed it. Washed it, clayed it, compounded it, polished it and applied some sealant/wax. I used a Porter Cable random orbital to do all this shit. My car looks great but it took me all day, pretty much from 1030am - 5pm. 

Edited by raffy

Mike, My physio said if you are doing that amount of push-ups, you'll need something, like rowing, to balance it (shortening of certain muscles) out, to avoid problems, when I mentioned what you (or other HC-er's were up to), when I was introduced to the "joy" of planking as part of my knee related physio ( its all related it seems ) 

Dusty, sorry you're illin AND working from home.  Ick.  Get weller.  

Heading to the company holiday party tonight.  Yes, me and 1200 of my closest (!) work mates will be living it up in the name of any possible winter holiday.  Cheers to you all here tonight!

Edited by bhjazz

Booz Allen.  Is that a reference to msft???  Nah, it's Expeditors.  A fairly small (in the shipping business, anyway) company.  13K people worldwide, but just 1200 here in Seattle.  It was pretty amazing this year, as always.  Great food, rubbing elbows with the muckymucks.  We made it home after 2am (after stopping for some whiskey, then again to get a couple of photos of my wife in front of a graffiti wall at the skatepark near our home.)  

:)

No, they're just the only ones I know that throw amazing parties.  They had jazz in one place, string quartet in another, corporate rock in a 3rd.  I do miss their parties.  Yours sounded similarly amazing, if not better because you could actually enjoy it (I was always nervous I'd drink too much and say something stupid, because my boss would always insist on us hanging out together).

Fat man in red stuff all day long.  Made 8 appearances today.  Long, long day...  

My bit starts at 2:09 and goes to 2:13 (towards the end of the Parade of Lights video).  Great fireworks display follows my part, but you know how fireworks go... kind of 'had to be there' kind of thing.

http://www.cayman27.com.ky/cayman27livestream

Edited by Wmcmanus