And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

when i was going to doctors for broken collarbone w/ my Anthem insurance, they all asked if it was Anthem HealthKeepers, because none of them take that. I had never heard of Anthem HealthKeepers before. turns out its what the new plans are called :palm:

Edited by justin

Home hunting (just repeat every weekend for near future). Most places are staged ridiculously, but finally saw a place I loved.

ute5a7eb.jpg

Course it was also the first house without a public asking cost ("Attractively Priced!"), but likely twice our upper limit. And I doubt the Mercury Presence, DECCA, Living Stereo, etc. sets came with the place. Still it's good to dream. ;)

WARNING: Talk of illness below. Feel free to skip over.

My weekend to date:

Friday: Xavier gets stomach virus overnight and misses school. After hours of cleaning, I probably have to go mattress shopping. It was that bad.

Saturday: Zoe wakes up with virus as Xavier gets better, so thinking a 24 hour thing. I get it around 10pm, but it's a bit worse. Xavier presented with the worse version later that night. (Poor thing.)

Sunday: Zoë gets better, Xavier leans that way, I'm still in bed trying to knock down this 102* fever.

I need more cowbell.

**BRENT**