And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

Got a text message last night from the promoters who are doing a huge halloween party tonight. They can't afford to pay me to do lights.   :palm:  Oddly enough, I don't work for free.  I've been planning for this thing for a month now.  I moved my radio show to tomorrow night (and heavily advertised the fact).  So tonight I am ....staying at home with most of the lights off (I don't have any halloween candy, nor do I care to go get some.)  Tomorrow I'm doing my show as planned.  

Knucks, that blows. If you're not Walmart, doing business nowadays is just torture.

I just bought the smallest bag of Halloween candy I could find. I couldn't bring myself to buy something that I can't stand (which was what Bonnie recommended), so if we have the same miserable lack of ghouls and goblins that presented last year, I'll be eating to many mini Reeses.

• Like 1

Met a tall man in a pub with old beams and low ceilings, because: irony. Discussed media consumption habits of the young and aging parents. Made a nice break from the merry go round of family obligation's. Cheers 'stretch. Enjoy your time in the old country, and your "honorary mother" title. Judging by how well behaved your son was, you deserve it.

As its turned dark and chilly, time for a small indulgence in the form of a cuppa and a "shortie"

post-545-14148631382856_thumb.jpg

Edited by Grahame
  • Like 8

Closed on the sale of the condo at 8:30 and on the purchase of the house at 4:00. Big day!

I'd missed this earlier, but congrats Ian!

As for me, I spent part of the day fixing (software/OS issue) my in-law's laptop.  I'd forgotten how painful it is to fix a pre-built Windows machine.

Edited by Salt Peanuts

Currently watching it spit snow and rain while working on projects around the house.  And I'm pretty sure I just heard thunder...  I think thunder snow is a precursor to a sharknado.

Fall finally arrived here yesterday.  We got the first appreciable rain (1.5 inches) in at least 6 months.  I needed a sweat top for the first time since last winter.  Of course, it will get back up to 80 later this week.  I'll have to turn the heat on sometime soon.

Edited by guzziguy