And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

Exercised coworkers Amazon Echo with the following questions

* What do you think of Siri?

* What do you think of Google?

* What do you think of Apple?

* What do you think of the NSA?

* What do you think of Me?

Any other Questions you think I should try tomorrow?

Who will win the Super Bowl?   (Then call bookie immediately)

Edited by Augsburger

Yeah, but it's more expensive to ship her car back and fly her back, since we don't want to store it in NC for 8 months. We can use the car here in Colorado. Plus we'd have to ship about 300lbs of her stuff back to last her until August.

This way saves us $400-500 even with my $135 flight, 5 nights of hotel, meals, and gas at 30mpg x 1600 miles. Plus, she needs me to help her move out of her dorm and place whatever she doesn't need until her senior year into a storage unit. She'll be away for a semester abroad in the spring, which is while she' snot going back till August.

There is this thing called Google (or a lawyers office) where one could search whether the police are required to inform you of your rights or not and at what time. 

PS: Am I the only one who finds incredible irony in asking about rights *after* a civil rights demonstration? 

Edited by nikongod

There is this thing called Google (or a lawyers office) where one could search whether the police are required to inform you of your rights or not and at what time. 

PS: Am I the only one who finds incredible irony in asking about rights *after* a civil rights demonstration? 

That was completely unhelpful, thanks anyway.