And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

HC is contagious!  Lance has a very bad cold and is on mega doses of steroids to mitigate the wheezing.  He may miss this Sunday's tournament in AZ as a result, Dr. will make the call on Friday, bummer.

Other son has kidney stones, for a 16 year old this is very unusual.   Daughter in Ireland has a bad head cold and is on Irish meds, wife has raging hormones and I am getting old.

Get well all you other kids of HCers.

In ER. Severe head-on car crash. Two broken legs both of us. Need transport and surgery. Pray for us please!

Edit - can post between pain meds. Pickup crossed the center median at 60-70mph due to ice, hit us driving 60-70 mph. We had no ice but daughter hit brakes didn't swerve. Head on into pickup with high closing speed. Needed jaws of life to cut me out, remove door and b pillar. My Left femur and fibula broke. Right patella ripped in half (dashboard is almost on the front seat, hard to breath due to seatbelt bruises. Mild head injury and a few lacerations car crushed in). She broke both ankles with open fracture on right.

Edited by HeadphoneAddict

Just seen edited details. Effective closing speed of ~100-140 mph is a lot of KE that has to go somewhere. Thank the design engineers for what could have been a far worse outcome. Coulda / Shoulda / woulda - you're posting here which is a positive given the circumstances. Heal well. Any news on the other vehicle and it's occupants? Only if it's easy for you. Understand if you are told to rest and avoid posting.

The other guy slid sideways and was crossing our lane and we hit his passenger side. He rolled multiple times and walked away with bruises and went to ER in a neck brace. No idea his status due to HIPPA.

This is so fucked up. My daughter is not quite as bad off. My ribs severely bruised and dislocated. Hard to breath. I'll need surgery both legs. She on one leg. About to be transported to Denver.