And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

I'm out of surgery, and all drugged up. Put a rod in my left femur tonight.

In two or three days will have to operate on my left broken ankle, and my broken right knee cap. They tell me my daughter just got out of surgery, and she will need a second operation too.

I'm drifting off to sleep - will update you guys later. They can't do anything about the four broken ribs.

Peace

Best wishes for a speedy recovery, Larry. Look at it from the bright side, your car saved your lives, at that speed it could have been worse, way worse. Don't worry about the semester, nothing matters more than your and your daughter's health. Take it easy, it will take its time, but you'll get well. I hope so :)

If you're anything like me, don't worry too much about the hours.

I was a total night owl too. In fact my friends got a license plate frame that said "Not B4 Noon".

I took a job that started at 6:30am and I really thought that I'd never get used to it. I did fairly quickly and grew to prefer it (very little traffic either way, got a jump on the crowd when I went to the store etc).

In fact, after a couple of years, I was given a choice and I compromised by starting at 7.