And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

Went to work to finish up the data to show why the dean has no clue and does not care about the long term health of our college. Probably won't endear me to him. But fuck him if he refuses to talk over important decisions before he goes off half-cocked.

Then came home and helped put up the Tim Howard fathead in Peter's room.

51C3241D-5245-403A-B2E5-0FC6D4512D74_zps

• Like 2

Grrr, good luck with it.  Indeed, things should go in your favor through eBay.  But wouldn't it be good to know that this kid got a good chew-out or the like from a pissed-off dad.....

EDIT: this for older Peter.

For younger Peter: looks very cool!

Edited by skullguise

Actually, the kid responded very well, and admittedly full responsibility for the confusion, and promised to refund all my money if it didn't show up, and even went so far as to say that it was alright that I got angry because it was as a result of her confusion.  Which already bodes well, because a real scammer wouldn't have bothered responding, right?  RIGHT?!?

Went to Crossroads Guitar Shop, got talked into buying a Vox Mini5 -- it'll be great.  I like the size, I can put it right in front of me in place of a laptop.

Went to post office -- picked up above discussed guitar.  (Uh...yeah, did I mention it was another guitar?  Cheap one, at least.)

Tuning it now, works like a champ!  I didn't get scammed, hurray!

• Like 2

Spent this morning getting a cardiac stress test (to check a small anomaly on a regular EKG).

I may be 60 but I think I'm in pretty decent shape,.. or I used to!

They put me on that treadmill and started jacking up the speed/tilt and I gotta say that I was just about to say "Uncle" when it finally ended!

Kinda makes me want to join a gym,..kinda.