And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

It only looks nasty because it was all over everything, I don't have anything against Nutella at all.

I actually just had a similarly nasty experience with catfood -- one of the cans exploded, and smelled to high heaven when I got home today (I received it last week some time, and it had exploded probably during packing -- not even shipping, the box was fine).

And it, too, looked nasty.

EDIT:  So nasty -- it had started to mold, that's what I was smelling.  Hairy like a caterpillar mold.  (involuntarily shudders)

I can't think of anything much worse than wasted Nutella, especially with the Great HazelNut Shortage of 2015. Turkey needs to get their act together and defeat ISIS and make peace with the Kurds so they can steal Iraq's water. If not my kids lunches will be ruined forever. Not to mention the global impact on Smoothie Bars and Crepeirs.

Edited by naamanf
  • Like 3

Speaking of very odd Amazon shipping choices, I ordered some shower trim and nozzles via Prime Same Day a short while back.  At about 9:30PM, a red car pulled up next to my house and sat there for a minute.  I had no idea who it was; I figured the guy was lost or something.  I stood by the door peephole to see what was up.  The guy got out and walked toward my door, so I opened it a bit (I live in a safe area but was still on guard).  While holding the Amazon package, he asked if my name was the one on the package and then delivered it to me.  Intrigued, I watched as he got back into his car and drove off.  He had a GPS unit and was doing deliveries on behalf of Amazon.

That's the only time that happened thus far, but what the fuck?  That is some shady shit.  Uber delievery, anyone?

Edited by roadtonowhere08

Speaking of very odd Amazon shipping choices, I ordered some shower trim and nozzles via Prime Same Day a short while back.  At about 9:30PM, a red car pulled up next to my house and sat there for a minute.  I had no idea who it was; I figured the guy was lost or something.  I stood by the door peephole to see what was up.  The guy got out and walked toward my door, so I opened it a bit (I live in a safe area but was still on guard).  While holding the Amazon package, he asked if my name was the one on the package and then delivered it to me.  Intrigued, I watched as he got back into his car and drove off.  He had a GPS unit and was doing deliveries on behalf of Amazon.

That's the only time that happened thus far, but what the fuck?  That is some shady shit.  Uber delievery, anyone?

As I recall, in some locations they had advertised same day deliveries.  Was that it?

The email did feel good, to some extent; it was just to my immediate boss, though, who i like a lot.  The fallout will be MUCH better  >:D

Already my boss told me that he forwarded it to his manager and an a-hole director I've complained about, just before a meeting with them and some others.  That Director was shaken up some, apparently stumbling over words in the meeting and not 100% concentrating.

He now knows that a critical project is at an even greater risk without my knowledge/experience.  He also knows I will - tactfully - say some less-then-stellar things about him.

• Like 4