And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

Clog removed.  It was out under the driveway area.  I don't even want to know what caused it.  Let the laundry madness ensue :jbl:

Speaking of which, two washers and two dryers are now a necessity... so going to order this soon:  http://speedqueen.com/products/stacked-washer-dryers.aspx#build-your-own?mn=ATGE9AGP113TW01

Edited by roadtonowhere08
  • Like 1

Perhaps I did not share as much about my situation as I thought.  We have five children: a set of triplets (7 years old) and a set of identical twins (1 year old).  The clothes are only getting bigger, and we physically cannot keep up with laundry as it is.  We also dream of having two dishwashers, but since we just got the kitchen done two years ago, we're going to use and abuse the one we have and keep replacing as necessary.  Already managed to burn out two LED lights on the control panel.  FML ;D

• Like 1

Bleh, packing and can't find my tablet, and it was last online on the 5th. Really thinking I left it in Amsterdam or on the plane. Oh well, it probably needed replacing anyways, main suckage is lack of a personal device other than phone for the next week. Probably should replace with a decent laptop this time around so I can play real games.

My life has not stopped being a circus since the day they were born, Shelly.  But they are all the best things about my life, so it's all worth it.

My number one bucket list item is my wife and I taking all of them to Europe for a month over the summer when they are teenagers, rent a van (one of those "holy shit, that's a big family" ones), and go all over the place.  Zermatt or bust!

• Like 6

Clog removed.  It was out under the driveway area.  I don't even want to know what caused it.  Let the laundry madness ensue :jbl:

Speaking of which, two washers and two dryers are now a necessity... so going to order this soon:  http://speedqueen.com/products/stacked-washer-dryers.aspx#build-your-own?mn=ATGE9AGP113TW01

It's always, "the kids flushed a pair of underwear".

Bleh, packing and can't find my tablet, and it was last online on the 5th. Really thinking I left it in Amsterdam or on the plane. Oh well, it probably needed replacing anyways, main suckage is lack of a personal device other than phone for the next week. Probably should replace with a decent laptop this time around so I can play real games.

I could give you a good deal on a 64GB iPad mini LTE (1st Gen) not because I want to sell, but to help you out.  I'm keeping it otherwise.

One of my lovely little children flushed a cup that got caught between the toilet base and floor drain... Had to pull the toilet, the awesome part was that the previous owners had cemented the toilet to the floor. So, in removing the toilet it removed part of the floor. I now have a new floor and working toilet :)

• Like 1

Kinda went on a date tonight. I think? Have been chatting with someone for a bit, and she invited me out for drinks (before I could invite her out for drinks.) Aside: Whiskey Wednesdays = Chattanooga Whiskey + cola slushies for 5$, served strong in a mason jar, so either 12 or 16oz. A rather enjoyable night whose awkward moments were overshadowed by the rest. I wound up appreciating the taste in books (she brought up Ready Player One, and I wound up pre-ordering the author's upcoming next book "Something I forgot the name of because I was tipsy, but Audible says it is read by Wil Wheaton so it's totally going to be worth a credit,") and now have a few additions to the Audible library (I needed to burn some credits anyways.) Whatever it was, I had a great time, and went to a pretty cool bar I'd not been to before, but had been meaning to get out to. Whiskey cola slushies, skee ball, bowling, giant Jenga, pool, darts, corn hole out side, and a small Airstream which serves as the cigar cart. I've definitely found a new place to hang out. Now I realize it's 1am and I need to be up in a few hours for another long day of work. Good times.

**BRENT**

• Like 8