And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

Glad you caught it in time Chris and speedy recovery.

(ironic Segue coming, blame it on the Pinot)   Spent the morning attending a Greek orthodox funeral, the church was beautiful, the mood was sad. 

I can't believe I spelled it that way, must be the post weekend alcohol   ^-^

Edited by Augsburger

I made the decision to drop out of my Capstone class.  It was a tough decision, as I've already put a lot of work into it, but I just had too many classes going on (6, not including the Capstone), I'm going to need the skills that are being presented in my final business analysis class, which has just started (the Capstone was due July 22nd), and since I would have had to take another class in the Fall to finish anyway, waiting to complete my Capstone by one term doesn't change my graduation date.  I rather imagine I'll do a lot better on it in the Fall than now.  Honestly, I feel a lot better, right this second, as I had been getting pretty anxious about the quality and quantity of my project, so far.  I just bit off too much for one term.

I forgot, but when do you graduate?  

I already feel a lot better, honestly!  Being taught how to do projection analysis will also be helpful for a project that is supposed to give a 1, 5, and 10 year projections on a publicly traded company!

You do realize that for publicly traded companies the 5 and 10 year projections are correlated with the stock option strike price for senior executives, right?  ^-^

My Cliffs Notes version...

Got released from the hospital.

On Tuesday and Wednesday of this week, around 4:00 in the morning I was waking up with an odd feeling. A bit of chest tightness, arm tightness, etc. All pretty minor but just uncomfortable. Sit up for an hour or so and go back to bed. On Wednesday around 2:00 I went outside to do some work, and just wasn't feeling right. Called my doctor and after talking to one of his nurse's, had my wife take me to the ER.

After angioplasty, 100% blockage in the right cortoid artery, one stent. Fun fun, but I guess still being here counts for something. Got out a day earlier than normal because I was doing so well.

Yeezh.