And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

Went out to my favorite restaurant for brunch, then to a kids' play that I knew no one in, then went couch (window) shopping. Got hit on by the salesman while simultaneously finding a couch that was rather comfy, but wasn't in love with.

Now at mom's for dinner and to pick up the kids.

Can't wait to get home to a nap and whiskey.

**BRENT**

then went couch (window) shopping. Got hit on by the salesman while simultaneously finding a couch that was rather comfy, but wasn't in love with.

What? as in, "I have one of these, at home, myself. Maybe you should come over, and see how comfortable you can get ;) "?

Got ready to tow my parents trailer to Cape Cod tomorrow. I'm a little nervous since I've never towed anything, let along a 26 foot camper! But I'm sure it will be fine so long as I take it slow and easy. Wish me luck!

I can't wait for my yearly lobster dinner.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by thrice
  • Like 4

Got ready to tow my parents trailer to Cape Cod tomorrow. I'm a little nervous since I've never towed anything, let along a 26 foot camper! But I'm sure it will be fine so long as I take it slow and easy. Wish me luck!

I can't wait for my yearly lobster dinner.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Watch the corners and make sure to give yourself plenty of room ... both to the driver side as well as ahead.  Don't turn like you do a vehicle or you'll have big trouble.  Give yourself more room to brake as well.  Otherwise it is remarkably like driving a vehicle if set up properly.  Good luck!

Started the day by replacing a toilet seat, which was easy. This was followed by pressure washing the sidings of my house, which was unexpectedly not easy. The pressure washer kept malfunctioning until it finally died in middle of it all. At least I finished washing the front of the house.

Edited by Salt Peanuts