And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

I had a blast cooking in the hot sun at the Sausalito Art Fair today. If any of you Marin HC'ers haven't been you really are missing out.

I also sold the 009s and HV which is bittersweet to say the least. They served me well as my main rig for many years. I hope they bring as much happiness to their new owner as they did to me

FjOrpuOh.jpg

GBYwqFch.jpg

qrWyig2h.jpg

KRtiXzvh.jpg

rWpVtqfh.jpg

• Like 1

Did more post lightning strike fix up. Actually more of pulling out frIed electronics and pouring them in a pile. Got internet wiring again. After six calls to India, four days, two different technicians, and twelve hours wasted waiting for appointments ATT had no real intention of keeping. When they finally got here, both techs were great. Both were mortified about how ATT treats its customers. I felt bad for them. It sounds like the newspaper business. A downward spiral.

Did more post lightning strike fix up. Actually more of pulling out frIed electronics and pouring them in a pile. Got internet wiring again. After six calls to India, four days, two different technicians, and twelve hours wasted waiting for appointments ATT had no real intention of keeping. When they finally got here, both techs were great. Both were mortified about how ATT treats its customers. I felt bad for them. It sounds like the newspaper business. A downward spiral.

I've had the same basic experience with Comcast. Once a tech makes it onsite, they seem to be competent, sympathetic people. It's just dealing with the seven layers of inhuman, script reading fuctards that makes it so rage inspiring.

Sorry about the lightning Carl. 

I'm not going to be here for that long so I don't think it's worth it to do the humane traps. Good to know about them for the future and maybe I shouldn't throw rocks at them.

I don't mind opossum, they eat cockroaches and mice/rats, carry few diseases, aren't so destructive, and generally try to get in your house. They're not as cute as squirrels but aren't too bad.

+1

Here (in Kalamazoo county) you can rent a trap from Animal Control for like $10 a week and they will even relocate the animal if it's not "aggressive" or has obvious symptoms of rabies.

(took an animal there once, asked them what they were going to do with it, the guy said they were going to destroy it because it so aggressive which made me feel bad even though he said they test them for rabies)

Anyhow... dealing with a Racoon that has been in a trap for a while can be a problem if you're not prepared.

May be better to call them and have them come out and deal with it.