And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

Regarding this past weekend and my recent absences from this forum-

photo 123_zps3acnjryc.jpg

BS in Neuroscience, Magna Cum Laude, Phi Beta Kapa, these past four years have just flown by. 

This pretty much says it all.

photo 136_zpsolgobdcu.jpg
Edited by Augsburger
  • Like 19

I don't understand any of this stuff. Wine douchery is far simpler and less frustratingly democratic: "Sold! To the highest bidder!"

That's how beer douchery should be in my opinion. Enough of these broke hipsters who spend all their money on fixies, kale smoothies and PETA donations. Let's weed them out by inflating beer prices even more!

Regarding this past weekend and my recent absences from this forum-

123_zps3acnjryc.jpg
BS in Neuroscience, Magna Cum Laude, Phi Beta Kapa, these past four years have just flown by. 

This pretty much says it all.

136_zpsolgobdcu.jpg

Congrat Emily and congrat to the proud parents too!

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Augsburger said:

BS in Neuroscience, Magna Cum Laude, Phi Beta Kapa

That is just awesome, many congrats!  I have to say, when we have been on our college tours, we have seen a large amount of incredible bright young women getting some big degrees like this.  Really great to see!

• Like 1

^ And there are no shortage of them!

It just occurred to me that there is probably actual money to be made from a male "Gay" douche.

Can my marketing team bounce some ideas off of me? Think of our targeted audience as young gay males between 20 and 40. Well groomed. On the avant garde side of fashion. Gross annual income above $50K. In other words, Colin!

Edited by swt61

I'm in a rather largely densely packed cluster of indie hipster snob douches.  I think it statistically unlikely that none of them are gay.  They are required by geography to be well-to-do.

I'm saying, you have a test audience right here.  I'm sure they'll recluster in the future. 

There's also one really cute blonde female, and several brunettes, so I suspect that at least part of the audience is straight, but...who knows. 

Okay, two of the girls just kissed.  So cute.