And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

I went to the PRS experience yesterday and did not buy a guitar, but I made a pink purple thing at the staining table.

13315571_10209858868567873_5800196139615

Then I went to a Maryland restaurant and ate crab cakes made from fresh Maryland crab by the water and drank a vodka tonic made from Maryland vodka which was actually quite good -- went to a Maryland liquor store and bought a bottle of said Maryland vodka ("Sloop Betty") and some cherry bitters.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

To prepare for the Dallas tournament and sharpen fencing skills, the Russian national team was invited to practice. It was a very high intensity workout...and damn cool to watch.

photo DSC_0060_zpsswccrfrh.jpg

Edited by Augsburger
правильно грамматику
  • Like 7

On 6/13/2016 at 3:59 PM, aardvark baguette said:

i was just asked to put a java text scroller on our homepage to run our entire meeting program.

people are always eager to read droves of data in a 200 pixel wide square.  why not.

why is everyone so fucking stupid?

Not stemming from this event, but I decided to turn in a resume to another job on campus Wednesday before leaving work.  Got a callback yesterday for a meeting (to take place when I return from vacation).

That was easy...

Edited by aardvark baguette
  • Like 7