And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

Stayed home to receive a guitar that never arrived.  Fuck you, DHL.

2 hours ago, VPI said:

At Uniquely Thursday in Hinsdale. Holy fuck are the MILFs hot in my neighborhood.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(makes a mental note to visit Uniquely Thursday...oh, and Jeff and the rest of the Chicago head-casers)

Can I pm you my Paypal address?  :P

OK, so today was a busy day at work necessitating a early start with the Borgogne taste testing.  The telephone rings and I have a "Microsoft security engineer"  with a very suspicious accent on the line telling me that Microsoft has detected  a security breach on my computer and he was calling me to help resolve the problem. This guy had no idea what he was in for and I was going to have some fun with him.  I proceeded to keep him on the telephone for the next fifteen minutes trying to trouble shoot the problem while fighting with my "wife" for control of the computer because she was trying to buy clothes on Amazon while I was trying to trouble shoot with Microsoft.  I would put the phone down and yell at her and then motion for her to scream back at me while pretending to throw things at each other and make a lot of noise while fighting for control of the computer.  Eventually the guy saw through my bad acting because he politely told me to "take my computer and place it up my ass".

Ah, little pleasures come from the most unexpected sources. 

• Like 16

Thanks Jim, the event was last week and ended up being an unmitigated disaster that left me sick, alone and homeless the next morning due to a comedy of errors and the girl I had been seeing since the week I got here deciding to walk away, while I was homeless (locked out of the house and in a hotel) and sick (food poisoning).

14 minutes ago, VPI said:

Thanks Jim, the event was last week and ended up being an unmitigated disaster that left me sick, alone and homeless the next morning due to a comedy of errors and the girl I had been seeing since the week I got here deciding to walk away, while I was homeless (locked out of the house and in a hotel) and sick (food poisoning).

Let's drink some of these problems away next week. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, VPI said:

Yeezh.

Decided to take a break from unpacking and setting shit up so we drove over to the local beach 10 minutes away. We bought a yearly beach pass that includes all beaches from Ormand Beach to New Smyrna and also Lighthouse Point Park. Then spent a few hours boogie boarding. Very nice day.

Edited by morphsci
  • Like 10

15 minutes ago, swt61 said:

That sucks Jeff! At least she showed her true character early on.

She has great character, one of the better people I have spent time with.  Just not what she was looking for.

• Like 1

Chris,

Just checking to see if this was one of your “TEST” submissions.  The submission date is not right.  Please let me know.
--------------
The trainee database was recycled from a previous version of the award.  That’s why there are 2015 entries.

There should be several entries in a row from me with my name, indicating the start of the 2016 material.
---------------
Ok, I am confused.  Are the 2015 entries for 2015 or 2016…and just have the wrong year noted?
-----------------
Nothing timestamped 2015 was entered this year.

The first entry for this year: 6/20/2016 7:22:11 PM
-----------------
Can you please modify or clone the table so that the 2015 information does not show up at all?  I just want to be able to see 2016 submissions to avoid reporting errors.
-----------------
Ok.  I will make an archive for Mark.
-----------------
Thank you.  I notified someone that they needed to apply for membership because I thought these were all submissions from 2016.  I only realized they were not because of the person I asked you about being a TEST.
-----------------
Sorry about that.

Mark is familiar with the timestamp procedure we have and I didn’t think to explain it.
The form has been updated and archived.

In the future, the last column entry on these databases shows the day the row was filled.
-----------------
Great, thank you.  I just did not think that the 2015 entries would be included in 2016 data and only looked at the date column for the person I questioned.  

Thanks for fixing this.

sigh.