And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

Follow-up visit in Boston for Andrew and his heart condition. Best news possible: "no risk" for cardiac death, not recommending any procedures, and not necessary to follow up unless symptoms get much worse (which is doubtful). MAYBE periodic - annual or even less frequent - EKG's but that's more to see if the condition goes away on its own over time.

Resumed our vacation in Southern Maine, Andrew celebrated with a DQ Blizzard and an entire small pizza.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

• Like 17

Got to play some mind games with a 20 yr old I'm-driving-a-GTI-but-really-want-a-BMW douchebag. He was weaving in and out of traffic, squealing his tires, getting absolutely nowhere and just being an overall ass. When I caught up next to him he got pissed off when I told him his GTI sounds like a BMW ..... before it went through puberty.

• Like 6

Got to play some mind games with a 20 yr old I'm-driving-a-GTI-but-really-want-a-BMW douchebag. He was weaving in and out of traffic, squealing his tires, getting absolutely nowhere and just being an overall ass. When I caught up next to him he got pissed off when I told him his GTI sounds like a BMW ..... before it went through puberty.

You do know that everyone in Florida carries a gun, right?

4 hours ago, Dusty Chalk said:

Lollers, my ex-housemate saw a  Benz and a Lexus try to change lanes into the same lane at the same time from opposite sides.  Neither one yielded right-of-way.

The sad part is right that, the amount of stupidity, douchebaggery or whatever not nice that one needs to project his ego into his damn fucking car.

• Like 1