And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

Too bad your cable programming doesn't include my local city government channels.  City chamber of commerce meetings are better than waterboarding for interrogation or insomnia.   I prescribe first growth Bordeaux, you will receive my bill via pm and I don't take insurance.

Back at Chicago Hyatt O'Hare for a conference. A lot fewer headphones than I remember being here last time. Must have redecorated.

I will see if any of you guys are still banned from the Hotel before I leave.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 10

52 minutes ago, TMoney said:

^ So how does your situation work at a UK national living in the US? Do you still get to vote by mail-ballot?

As a US Lawful Permanent Resident, I get to "enjoy" "Taxation without Representation" . Cheers \s.

As an ex-pat for over 15 Years, I'm currently disenfranchised,

but Brexit may have changed that

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/oct/07/expats-given-vote-for-life-uk-elections-government-says.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Grahame said:

hqdefault.jpg

Secret is now a relative term, when 50,000,000,000 Russians know how you voted before you exit the voting booth.

34 minutes ago, Sechtdamon said:

I made this today along with many things:

DSCN3537.JPG

So you snapped some Turkish Legos together and hung some headphones on them? Gold star Timmy! Did you finish your homework before posting on Head Case?

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, swt61 said:

Secret is now a relative term, when 50,000,000,000 Russians know how you voted before you exit the voting booth.

So you snapped some Turkish Legos together and hung some headphones on them? Gold star Timmy! Did you finish your homework before posting on Head Case?

They are called K'nex my good sir. And yes, i finished my homework before posting ofc, My mother doesn't let me play with my computer before homework.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Sechtdamon said:

They are called K'nex my good sir. And yes, i finished my homework before posting ofc, My mother doesn't let me play with my computer before homework.

Your response says a lot about you. You seem to have the sense of humor needed to do well here. Well played Sir!

• Like 3