And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

21 minutes ago, Augsburger said:

I think the real headphone stand is in the background. At least I hope it is

Yea, but i like it better. I know it looks like a "gay pride" thing (the shape and the colors) but I'm not gay. Really, I'm not... I love pussies; cats and other thing...

@swt61

Thanks my good sir!

Edited by Sechtdamon
forgotten word

On 10/14/2016 at 2:50 PM, TMoney said:

I voted.

IMG_0041.jpg

I did something very similar yesterday. Ohio has a more elegant ballot, though. 

I am wearing my dad's Patagonia fleece. It was too small for me until recently, and always had been. Put it on tonight, on a whim, as it's chilly outside, and I'm smoking a cigar. Fits me pretty well, maybe slightly snug.  I imagine it was too big for him, if it now fits me, as I'm 3 inches taller and much broader through the shoulders and chest than he ever was.  Feels good being able to wear it. 

Edited by EdipisReks1
  • Like 2

Okey, lets try to solve this, cuz apperently it became a crysis.

First: You mocked me and i played along. Then you judge my personality, positively or negatively. When i did the same thing, you couldn't keep your cool.

A - If you think someone would hit on you over internet, then you are too cocky.

B - If you don't think it is funny at least as funny as the time you mocked me, then you are not open minded about jokes, at least as you think.

Second: About being gay, positive discrimination, and other things..

A - I don't care what/who you are, I don't judge people by their sexual preferences. But it was a joke, clearly.

B - I don't like and i don't support positive discrimination (special treatment etc.)

C - If a phenomenon or incident cannot be used as joke material, then it's not a real thing. After all, what can be more serious in a life which death exist.

I can't force people to like me or laugh at my jokes, I'm who I'm regardless of other's opinion.

And i forgot but I'm sorry if i offend anyone in any way.

What we learnt today: "don't judge one's character over a post."

Btw, I made this today:

IMG_20161015_134015763_HDR.jpg

Known as "Noah's Soup" i suppose.

Edited by Sechtdamon
stayin in topic

2 hours ago, Sechtdamon said:

Okey, lets try to solve this, cuz apperently it became a crysis.

First: You mocked me and i played along. Then you judge my personality, positively or negatively. When i did the same thing, you couldn't keep your cool.

A - If you think someone would hit on you over internet, then you are too cocky.

B - If you don't think it is funny at least as funny as the time you mocked me, then you are not funny, at least as you think.

Second: About being gay, positive discrimination, and other things..

A - I don't care what/who you are, I don't judge people by their sexual preferences. But it was a joke, clearly.

B - I don't like and i don't support positive discrimination (special treatment etc.)

C - If a phenomenon or incident cannot be used as joke material, then it's not a real thing. After all, what can be more serious in a life which death exist.

I can't force people to like me or laugh at my jokes, I'm who I'm regardless of other's opinion.

What we learnt today: "don't judge one's character over a post."

First: I mocked you, and you came back with a humorous and self deprecating response. Point for you, which I pointed out by stating you may fit in well here.

Then the very next post you made a gay joke. I'm perfectly OK with gay jokes when I recognize that no malice is involved. Hell I tell the best gay jokes!

Problem is I don't know you, and I have no way to judge if that remark was a gay smear or a lighthearted quip, so I questioned whether or not I judged you correctly.

You then decide to take it up several notches and respond in a manner that made me feel like a beauty pageant queen trapped in a room with Donald Trump.

Again, perfectly acceptable and even humorous if I knew you and knew your personality, but very fucking weird when I do not. So I play it off with more humor.

I have no idea when you think I lost my cool, but I can assure you that there'd be no mistaking it if I did.

So here's the rub as I see it...

You come into our space as an unknown, and you proceed to banter with us as though you've known us for years. That doesn't work. You obviously do not understand this group at all. But for the record, I was not the least bit offended by you until this post of yours that I've just quoted. Maybe there's something lost in translation or maybe you've just read me wrong. Either way I don't understand your indignation. You do seem to have a sense of humor, so I'll just mark this down as a misunderstanding. Your future here is completely in your own hands.  

• Like 5

29 minutes ago, swt61 said:

You then decide to take it up several notches and respond in a manner that made me feel like a beauty pageant queen trapped in a room with Donald Trump.

You made a good point.

Actually the points you made are all good.

I went too far, yea. And yes i made jokes that cannot been made to people who i don't know. That's just weird.

Some people (who i know irl) think I'm weird. They're right actually. Sometimes i don't know where to stop, or shut up. Or i can't see in person's eyes that they're bored.

And i'm childish, i don't understand what I've done till somebody scold me. Those things just show i'm weird.

Me being weird in street language has another name in psychology: "asperger syndrome"

So i communicate people easier on internet. Or at least I thought that way.

Anyway, sorry.

• Like 2

No need to be sorry. One of our favorite members here also has Asperger syndrome. I think it took a while for him to feel comfortable around us, but now he is a beloved friend to all that know him. I should actually say him/her, as I believe he/she to be transitioning.

Just slow down a bit and don't try too hard. I'll do my part by trying to be more understanding.

• Like 6

5 hours ago, swt61 said:

No need to be sorry. One of our favorite members here also has Asperger syndrome.

Hey, why drag me in to this thread?

Get it?  :P

Edited by Augsburger
I have it on good authority that Cavelli was the sub contractor for the Samsung Galaxy Note 7