And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

Oy, stay dry.....as someone posted to FB (with a pic of an older Walter Matthau IIRC): it's better to wake up and pee, then to pee and wake up.

Lots of 'weeners tonight in our neighborhood, was nice to see; 9 bags of candy and literally 4 pieces left.  

We get some "imports" from other neighborhoods.  In a bit of reverse racism, I always notice the Hispanic visitors to our somewhat lillywhite area are always the nicest and most thankful folks, every year.  But the kids were pretty great all around this year with costumes, some new families have moved in with some way cute little buggers.

• Like 2

I personally don't understand why people get as upset as they do about the presidential election.

Outside of about 10 states near that center line the rest of our votes don't matter that much. Thanks, electoral college!

I'm not really sure what the founders were thinking with that one other than saving those of us in the more solidly red or blue states from the onslaught of political adds you guys in Florida and Pennsylvania must be seeing any time you turn on the TV.

Screen Shot 2016-11-01 at 2.15.42 PM.png

• Like 1

One of my co-worker is a big fan of one candidate.  However, he absolute refuse to go vote because he believes that the election is rigged due to voter fraud.  I couldn't understand the guy for not wanting to cast his vote.  I would have if I have the right to do so.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, tyrion said:

Purk, I'm sorry to say this but your co-worker, who may be a genius (not the kind Brent claims to be, I mean a real genius) and way smarter than me but he is an idiot.  And Grahame, if Purk's co-worker was a state, he would be Florida.

and  he *used* to run the office. :)

• Like 1