And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

On 19.11.2016 at 11:51 PM, skullguise said:

Now if he'd only clean his room :lol:

Just give him virus of being audiophile, to prevent dust he'll clean his room fine. (That is what happened to me.) :)

Also yesterday we did the meeting I organized with some of my friends in my Hometown. It was perfect. We made BBQ in a private garden that belongs to my father's friends. Beef and chicken marinated by myself and ofc Raki!!

And Another good news:

For job agreement, I'm going to move to Istanbul soon. So any Head-Case members living nearby or want to visit Istanbul are also most welcome. :)

Edited by Sechtdamon
  • Like 2

Went to see this today

http://www.nomanslandtheplay.com/ two titans of theatre - Ian McKellen and Patrick Stewart.

Awesome. The performance is being broadcast live to cinemas worldwide on 15th December for anyone interested in a typical Tom Stoppard Harold Pinter play.

Edited by Craig Sawyers
  • Like 6

Took Emily to the airport this morning for her flight to Philadelphia where she starts her nine month government program contract to work with inner city kids helping them to get into college. The program manager was excited to have a Notre Dame graduate on board and so it seems all of the students in her group.  The best part so far is that these kids really want to be there and really want to go to college but they lack the resources that other kids have available to them. The challenge for Emily will be to help these under resourced kids make it to the big time. We are hoping for a major win if she is successful in getting one of her students admitted to Notre Dame (biased?). Fingers crossed, asking for HC positive energy to be sent to Philly.

• Like 12

State hospital already gave the report but It was not approved by government officals, now I checked from e-government website, It is certain:

I'm not suitable for military service!!!!!1!!1!

I got an "F" cuz of bipolar disorder I have! Yes I have pretty fucked up brain but, who cares!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sechtdamon said:

State hospital already gave the report but It was not approved by government officals, now I checked from e-government website, It is certain:

I'm not suitable for military service!!!!!1!!1!

I got an "F" cuz of bipolar disorder I have! Yes I have pretty fucked up brain but, who cares!

Well at least you're taking it well.  No, seriously, who would take care of the kittehs if you got shipped off?  Do your duty, take care of the kittehs!

• Like 1

Thanks my good Sirs.

Well being aware of it helps a lot. And my limited info about psychology and psychiatry helps further. Actually, as my psychiatrist defines, my regular mood is hypomanic. And I can control myself in manic state, what is devastating for me is depression. I use that disorder for the good, I use it for the creativity it brings. :)

And about serving as a soldier. I'm an individualist anarchist, at least I consider myself one. So I do not believe in army, I hate guns, violence may result death (I'm okey with fistfights) And certainly I do not want to put my life at risk cuz of bunch of losers cannot handle external affairs. And ofc I do not want to spend 5 month on something I do not believe.

I'll be taken apart from them for a while Dusty, I'll stay at a hotel for a while In istanbul. :( but All of the remaining kittens are in home now. :) So my family going to take care of them till I got them new home. :)

Edited by Sechtdamon
grammar
  • Like 3