And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

I watched it at home alone and I stood there gawking from halfway through the 3rd till the end.

Just about the best, most thrilling football game I can remember!

I can tell that Tom hates Trump but he's one of Kraft's buddies. I'm praying that he gives it to Donald on live tv from the White House!

Edited by ironbut

Or refuses to go like Bennett. Fat chance though.
And it was a really good game, and was the only one in our family rooting for the Pats. I would have been fine either way though. Almost quit watching in the 3rd when it was looking like a blowout.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watched the game at my neighbor's with a few couples.  I don't hate the Falcons, and after I got over some depression when it became 28-3, I decided I would watch these young upstarts win their first championship.

Little by little the Patriots came back, and capped off an incredible game.  A most exciting game, maybe THE most exciting game, I've seen.

Martellus Bennett gave two of the best post-game interviews, one with the TV crew at the desk (his brother Michael dropped by too), and one with his daughter in front of the mic on stage.  What a great character he is....

• Like 1

19 hours ago, TMoney said:

Came home to find that my entire street is closed because a tree got blown over in to a power line.

These storms we've been having in the Bay Area have been nuts.

2017-02-07.jpg.9d46712d2873930a1de81ebc3c74f65c.jpg

Hope it gets resolved quickly!

Do you mind telling me your first name? I feel like we've come far enough in this relationship. 

1 hour ago, aardvark baguette said:

Enjoyed lunch out in 70 degree weather.  Getting ready for the snow tonight.

Now that's some extremes!

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, swt61 said:

Hope it gets resolved quickly!

Do you mind telling me your first name? I feel like we've come far enough in this relationship. 

Yeah, me too. The hot water in my building has been knocked out the past two days as well. Boy I forgot what a pain in the ass a cold shower is.

I'm Adam, by the way. I believe I've personally met most of the CA and NY crew over the years, but haven't met many people outside of those two groups. I'm sure we will cross paths in person eventually, Mr. Tice.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, swt61 said:

Mr. Tice passed away in 2003, I'm Steve.

Heh, sorry, Steve. It is an old habit.

I went to a goofy liberal arts college where all classes were discussion based and, in the spirit of being egalitarian, we had to refer to both the other students and the professors as "Mr." or "Ms." so-and-so regardless of any titles they had obtained.

• Like 4

Haven't done yet, but taking my Mom out for dinner. Fried chicken livers! She and I are the only ones in the family that do, but we love 'em! Cholesterol be damned!

19 hours ago, EdipisReks1 said:

I quoted Dusty, in my attempt at a joke...

Attempt successful.

• Like 5