And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

I have the CF setback post on the Cervelo and could never get it to stop squeaking like a floor board being walked on by Brent the whole time I have had it.  Also hate the tacky graphics FSA uses.  This one is all blacked out, just like most of the bike so it works for me.

• Like 1

Went to get a haircut in time for my trip to Cali. The 13 y.o. looking girl that cut my hair, obviously didn't listen to a word I said, and cut my hair in the style of most of the kids in this area. Now I have this ridiculous looking fade, and there is no way to comb it to make it look any better. The up-side is that my Brother will have something to laugh at when he sees me.

• Like 2

Went to get a haircut in time for my trip to Cali. The 13 y.o. looking girl that cut my hair, obviously didn't listen to a word I said, and cut my hair in the style of most of the kids in this area. Now I have this ridiculous looking fade, and there is no way to comb it to make it look any better. The up-side is that my Brother will have something to laugh at when he sees me.

You have any product? Start a PM with me and Colin with some pix and we will get you through it.

Next time just ask for the "Republican business man" cut and you'll come out Texas-appropriate.

Also, you should go to a salon and let a gay man cut your hair. Stereotypes exist for a reason.

**BRENT**

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

There are no gay stylists any where near me. They all had the common sense to get the hell out of here. 

I'll just go buy some mouse and own this bitch! Back in the day I had every conceivable style and color, so what the hell.

Shelly can post some pics when I see her tomorrow. It is chuckle worthy. 

BTW, I did go to a salon. I'm not the barber type.

Yeah, pomade, not mousse.  Layrite Original is a very easy pomade to use.  It doesn't give a huge amount of hold (at least with the amounts I use), and washes out easily.  It's what I use, but I'm just looking to add some volume (I have very fine hair, and other pomades I've used have weighed my hair down even when used with a hairdryer), keep a cowlick in check, and keep a part neat, so I don't need a lot of grip.  I bet you look good; you should give us a pic!

Edited by EdipisReks1

3 hours ago, MexicanDragon said:

Sweet mother of Satan, not mousse. Get some pomade, probably. Try Bumble and Bumble Sumotech.

**BRENT**

3 hours ago, EdipisReks1 said:

Yeah, pomade, not mousse.  Layrite Original is a very easy pomade to use.  It doesn't give a huge amount of hold (at least with the amounts I use), and washes out easily.  It's what I use, but I'm just looking to add some volume (I have very fine hair, and other pomades I've used have weighed my hair down even when used with a hairdryer), keep a cowlick in check, and keep a part neat, so I don't need a lot of grip.  I bet you look good; you should give us a pic!

1 hour ago, sbelyo said:

Pomade is what you want.  I've been using Old Spice spiffy pomade.  Should be in all the major drug and grocery stores.  Was $6 or so

Wow! Just woke up from this crazy ass dream, where I'm in bazaaro land, and everyone else is gay and giving me advice on hair products!

Oh, wait...

Firstly you wanna be queens, I was a Bumble and Bumble hair model in the 80's. I may be a fat old homo now, but I've forgotten more about hair styles and hair products than you now or will ever know. What's next, you guys gonna give me tips on fellating a penis?

• Like 10

14 hours ago, swt61 said:

Firstly you wanna be queens, I was a Bumble and Bumble hair model in the 80's. I may be a fat old homo now, but I've forgotten more about hair styles and hair products than you now or will ever know.

Well, now we really need pix. Show these upstarts how it is done, Steve! Also, for more unsolicited advice, I like KMS hairplay paste or Jonathan dirt. 

• Like 1

Well, now we really need pix. Show these upstarts how it is done, Steve! Also, for more unsolicited advice, I like KMS hairplay paste or Jonathan dirt. 

I use Dirt, and I tried the KMS but it didn't work quite right for what I wanted to do, so now Xavier has it. Both great products. Try getting a small container of each and trying them.

Also, pix.

**BRENT**

22 minutes ago, cetoole said:

Walgreens was my only choice over Walmart, so had to settle for Garnier FRUCTISE finishing paste. I'm in Houston tonight though, so may explore better alternatives.

1491494931946.thumb.jpg.b4f3a756d1d4b0ad168f9e9aee98cca4.jpg

20170406_110546.jpg

It's actually better now, but I look like a Puffin.

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, swt61 said:

Walgreens was my only choice over Walmart, so had to settle for Garnier FRUCTISE finishing paste. I'm in Houston tonight though, so may explore better alternatives.

1491494931946.thumb.jpg.b4f3a756d1d4b0ad168f9e9aee98cca4.jpg

20170406_110546.jpg

It's actually better now, but I look like a Puffin.

look at the bright side.  You can answer those craiglist ads where they're looking for straight guys...

• Like 2