And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

Enjoyed watching the US team clean up at the Pan Am fencing Championships. Lot's of familiar faces, great job team USA!  

Starting two weeks of pre-nationals training camp then off to the land of the Mormons for the Supreme National Battle Royal.

Edited by Augsburger
townhouse living is like vacationing with your conjoined twin
  • Like 1

It was last night, but I think I had an episode of sleep paralysis.  I now understand why people think they were abducted by aliens, as I was fairly convinced I had moved to a different parallel universe (it didn't help that somebody was complaining that I wasn't responding to messages that I never received, on Facebook).  Very weird.  Surreal. 

Edited by EdipisReks1

I set up a phone interview for a job I badly want, for next Wednesday. University IT director position, 5 minute commute, excellent pay and benefits. and for once it's a job where people on my reference list are known quantities, and respected ones.   I applied Tuesday, so it seems that they are moving fairly quickly. 

• Like 8

41 minutes ago, skullguise said:

+1 to the good luck wishes!  Try to imagine a scenario where they may be in need of a solution, and propose options.....with the way kids are roaming the interwebz, I'm sure network security and malware are a big to-do.....

You're right: death squads.  I'll keep that in my pocket. :)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, guzziguy said:

Good luck, Jacob!

Breaking bones is easy.  Just ride 2-wheeled vehicles.  On the plus side, my rib(s) are healing well.

On the double-plus side, being not dead is good. :) 

Best wishes, Jacob -- I would wish you luck, but you don't need it, you just need to find an interviewer who is good enough to realize what an excellent worker you'd be.

• Like 1