And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

Lance is fencing Russian fencers this week and he will fence two Korean national team fencers next week along with having private coaching with the Russian and Italian coaches.

Fun times, I just hope it makes a difference in Salt Lake City. On the plus side I am getting much better at ordering food and wine in Italian.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Augsburger said:

Lance is fencing Russian fencers this week and he will fence two Korean national team fencers next week along with having private coaching with the Russian and Italian coaches.

Fun times, I just hope it makes a difference in Salt Lake City. On the plus side I am getting much better at ordering food and wine in Italian.

How many foils are you going to go through?  And I don't think ordering in Italian is going to held in Salt Late.  

Well we have six foils right now so if they hold up until July 3rd we will be OK.  Just in case I will have the three new blades which just arrived from Italy ready to replace any broken ones in the mean time.  Perhaps I need to stick with English when ordering dinner then.

I think I might have whiplash.  My neck didn't start hurting until after I dug a spare TV antenna out for my 90 year old neighbor across the hall, when she broke hers.  I'm ashamed that I did think, briefly, to just tell her her TV was broken, since I'm sick of hearing ABC at 110 decibels every night, but I didn't. When she had a medical emergency, last month, she gave my info as her son (she has family, family that she has given every ounce of herself and finances to supporting, so that should say something about what she has gotten in return), so I guess I'm just being familial.

My neck is killing me now, though. 

Edited by EdipisReks1

Try to give your neck a rest, move it slowly and don't force extreme movements. Some NSAIs and muscle relaxants might help.

Poor lady, you're doing the right thing helping her. Most people are just ungrateful and so selfish that can't even give in exchange, so forget anything resembling giving for free, expecting nothing in return. We're pretty pathetic species :unsure:

I took some naproxen before I went to bed, and my neck is feeling better.  I took some advil when I got up.  I think I'm okay.  The neck pain could have been from anything. 

Yeah, it's a bad situation.  Honestly, she should be in a nursing home, but I think she's refused to go. 

• Like 1