And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

I took the Kingsnake up into the hills and set him loose. I would like to keep him in the yard to eat rattlesnakes, but my neighbors are douches and if the snake ever ventured into their yard they would probably call the fire department out to kill them.  I take the rattlers I catch up into the same hills and set them loose there as well,  no harm no foul.

• Like 6

8 hours ago, Augsburger said:

I took the Kingsnake up into the hills and set him loose. I would like to keep him in the yard to eat rattlesnakes, but my neighbors are douches and if the snake ever ventured into their yard they would probably call the fire department out to kill them.  I take the rattlers I catch up into the same hills and set them loose there as well,  no harm no foul.

I might need some advice on how to accomplish this, as my daughter is not uber-keen on slitherers. 

6 hours ago, Hopstretch said:

I might need some advice on how to accomplish this, as my daughter is not uber-keen on slitherers. 

Just wake her up in the mornings by dropping a corn snake on her head. After a few months, she'll totally be used to it.

On 6/26/2017 at 6:43 AM, Hopstretch said:

What ever you do have your children video your attempt and post it here, we  could use the humorous distraction.

• Like 2

The most notable thing I did was scratch the screen of my iMac.  It's in a corner, so it's not a big deal, but it pissed me off.  it was just an accident; I accidentally caught the screen with the corner of a USB connector, when I was turning it around to plug something in.  Certainly not worth $600-800 to get the screen replaced (I sure wish the glass were separate, in this case), not when I was hoping to get a new 5K machine next year, assuming I ever get a regular job. 

Edited by EdipisReks1

Made an offer on this place. 

Went to visit it and fell in love with it and it's in a great location. The kitchen is amazing - a cook's dream - the island is the size of a bed. High ceilings on each floor, quartz countertops, walnut cabinetry, Bertazzoni gas cooktop/oven, tons of storage, and a really great "gameroom" with a room deck off of it, to use as an office. Feeling excited and nervous!

http://www.har.com/2640-westgate-st/sale_71844848

hr4150269-6.jpg

hr4150269-25.jpg

hr4150269-35.jpg

hr4150269-17.jpg

Edited by shellylh
  • Like 16