And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

21 minutes ago, Dreadhead said:

Dropped my car off to the insurance service center after driving into a pole pulling out of a spot like a Brent-level moron.

At the lake now though so not all bad.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

As I read this, I have to consider what level of Moron that leaves you in? My math puts Brent and the pole ahead of you. :P

• Like 1

The pole was on the passenger side and not visible from within the car. I turned as I backed out and it nailed my front door and quarter panel. Only place it was visible was the passenger mirror (which I should have checked). I figured since it was at least moderately understandable why I hit it that it was about Brent level.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mypasswordis said:

Got half squatted for reps by a hot drunk lesbian personal trainer, then invited two Korean chicks who are on vacation to my apt for a nice homecooked seafood dinner. One even asked for the recipe.

For a single sentence the first one packs a punch on so many levels.

Edited by Craig Sawyers
  • Like 5

A fantastic weekend for me, 2 nights of celebrations for my 35th High School reunion, capped off by a day at the Lowell Folk Festival today.  My friend Christine was able to make both nights, it was great.  

And in keeping with (maybe not hot, and certainly not lesbian) drunk chicks, one of my old HS friends is basically an alcoholic.  And now her humorous cynicism and sarcasm flowed over the edge.  And "joking" physical advances were fairly deftly deflected.....

• Like 8