And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

Best wishes to Suzy! My dog Thomen has a broken tooth that needs removal, so he'll be getting surgery in a couple weeks. We were hoping it would calcify on its own, because he doesn't do super great with anesthesia, but no luck, and it's definitely causing him pain.

In other news, it seems like my entire family is joining a roller derby league. Alaric has finally found a sport that speaks to him, and the rest of us are coming along for the ride. I'm probably going to be a ref, since the local league isn't co-ed.

11 hours ago, EdipisReks1 said:

Oh, he seems to like me a lot. 

What's not to like?

@Steve - A belated good luck to you and Suzy. Glad you found a vet you like.

On 12/3/2017 at 6:35 PM, shellylh said:

Installed the BluOS module in my NAD m32. Now streaming Tidal Masters directly to the player with the BluOS app. So sweet!!!

Very nice Shelly. I am thinking of replacing my Oppo Sonica DAC with the NAD m12 w BluOS. One question, is the sound of your m32 similar to the m51? If so, then it will be a no brainer for me.

Edited by morphsci
  • Like 1

It's hard to say since I listen to my NAD m51 with the BHSE + Stax HPs whereas I've only use the NAD m32 with my Sierra-2 speakers.  They both sound fantastic though.  Going to Germany but will do some comparisons of the two DACs.   I bet the NAD m12 is fantastic!  Just a little jealous.  Would love to have the m12+m22 combo. 

21 hours ago, swt61 said:

Picked Suzy up from the Vet. She's not feeling too good but she's hangin' in there. Should feel a little better by tomorrow. Surgery went well, no complications and bloodwork shows no other issues.

Excellent news Steve. Fingers crossed for a quick recovery.

On 12/5/2017 at 4:38 PM, shellylh said:

It's hard to say since I listen to my NAD m51 with the BHSE + Stax HPs whereas I've only use the NAD m32 with my Sierra-2 speakers.  They both sound fantastic though.  Going to Germany but will do some comparisons of the two DACs.   I bet the NAD m12 is fantastic!  Just a little jealous.  Would love to have the m12+m22 combo. 

Thanks Shelly. I also have the m51 in the BHSE setup, replacing the Oppo. I definitely am impressed with the sound because the Oppo was no slouch. 

• Like 2