And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

Stay safe Ken, and out of harm's way!

Received great news this afternoon.  Our fencing coach had his interview at the embassy in  Italy and will be receiving his working visa shortly. So he and his wife will be our house guests for a few weeks until they locate a suitable rental.  We anticipate much wine and private lessons will be forthcoming in the weeks ahead and just in time for some major national tournaments scheduled in the first half of 2018.  Woohoo! 

• Like 11

Fixed a very expensive window that was installed slightly out of square. The sash would not close all the way at the bottom, letting water in when it rained. Put a shim under the middle of the bottom of the window, forcing the bottom of the window to narrow just enough to line up. Old school carpenter tricks FTW! Impressed a few. Sometimes just being around longer can make the difference, as I'm by far the oldest guy on the crew. ;)

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I am always appreciative of great wine and the best part is that I can use the byproduct to help extinguish the brush fires as they are still raging on the horizon I can see and that is a good thing that I can see anything after all the Syrah I have consumed tonight because I had to cancel a important business meeting I had scheduled at Nobu in Malibu which was especially nice because I could pick the wine and someone else was picking up the tab so that is a good example of first world problems I am grateful to have

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Took Suzy for her two week follow up with the Vet. I really like this Dr.! She's so thorough and so caring. Suzy is looking fantastic. Everything is normal and she's lost two more pounds. Just 3 lbs. to go for a healthy weight. She also got Suzy caught up on her vaccines today, and that was very reasonable, and without any office charge. 

She will need her teeth cleaned, but she can wait until February, which is dental month and $100 off.

• Like 21

Ahhh, I see no beer in that picture, just sayin'.  :P

Christmas came a bit early today.  Lance received a Russian National Team shirt and I received something bitter. Not pictured is a custom crafted Justin level finish FIE foil blade personalized by the manufacturer. The entire Italian olympic foil team and some of the Russian men's olympic foilists have changed over to use Franchini foil blades exclusively. We are honored to have him do this for Lance.

IMG_3763.JPG

IMG_3764.JPG

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1