And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

2 hours ago, n_maher said:

Am I the only one who watched that and imagined Colin screaming, "NOT MY SKINNY JEANS, PLEASE, NOT THE JEANS!"  

Nah. This pair is now dedicated to skating, and I'm getting a sort of perverse pleasure out of slowly destroying them. Stretch cordura ftw, the stitching is blowing out faster than the fabric. I tore one of the rear pockets halfway off during this session.

6 hours ago, swt61 said:

Please, please, please tell us you have footage of Brent's attempt!!!!

Sadly no.

Edited by cetoole
  • Like 3

Yup, snapped awake in the middle of the night and didn't know why. A few seconds later, the shaking started. Believe the effect is due to the p-waves preceding the quake? Anyway, weird, and please notice that Brent had cleverly flown out beforehand to maintain plausible deniability.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Voltron said:

Immigrants! Real Californians sleep right through such a little earthquake.

I wish I had slept through!

I went to bed super early thinking I'd be fresh in the morning only to be left wide awake at 2:30AM after the quake woke me up.

9 hours ago, mikeymad said:

I am bracing for this one now..... 

2021180903.jpg

Please do not put Brent and full rip in any future sentence. I think I threw up in my mouth a bit.

7 hours ago, Voltron said:

Immigrants! Real Californians sleep right through such a little earthquake.

I guess real Alaskans do too, as I didn't feel a thing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, Hopstretch said:

Took delivery of the last of our orphan household goods, which have been sitting in a storage locker in Westborough, MA since 2010. OMG so much random and forgotten audio shit. At least I know someone local who might take the Talking Heads LPs.

Nate's home for wayward audio shit is still marginally operating on the east coast. ;) 

And having seen Al's closet, everyone's wallet should be very, very afraid. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Managing my first project for the new company. It's a small bathroom remodel. A 6' x 8' room and the floor and ceiling were out of level more than 3" in that 8'. Got them both level and am ready for the tile guy tomorrow morning. It still feels a bit strange, as before I was the carpenter, sheetrocker, tile guy etc...

I kind of like this delegating thing.

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1