And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

12 minutes ago, TMoney said:

I still can't quite wrap my head around the fact that I'm not going to be sharing walls with anyone anymore.

Sounds like you might need more amplification ...

edit: D'Oh. Same joke, and your version is better.

Edited by dsavitsk
  • Like 1

On 3/4/2018 at 7:32 AM, Sechtdamon said:

I come to my home town today. If someone said "you are going to miss this place" a year ago, I'd not believe that.

In Istanbul, noone ever make eye contact when you are passing by them. In here I couldn't walk 100 meters without saying "hello".

I really love Tavşanlı... Soon I'm going to send genuine Tavşanlı roasted chickenpeas to you! As a gift ofc. :)

Evinize hos geldiniz, arkadasim :)

• Like 1

Put the finishing touches on our advertisement for a summer pre-nationals championship fencing camp.  This camp which I have organized with some help will be a very high level elite fencing camp.  We will have the gold medal olympic fencing coaches from the London, Beijing, and Rio olympics attending. Olympic fencers, one of which Daniel, is a two time olympic foilist who trains with Lance and a Italian olympian will attend with a few more possibilities in the works. We will be using a 24,000 square foot state of the art training faclity with all the bells and whistles included.  Currently pushing to see how many foreign national team members we can attract, right now we have a couple of Russian team members and maybe a few Italians. This has all the potential to be one of the best pre national championship training camps in the country but either way it will be a great experience for the fencers who attend. A big plus is that the olympic coaches love California wines so we have a win win right there. Fingers crossed that I don't mess anything up.

Edited by Augsburger
Daylight savings
  • Like 9

Not today or even yesterday but Thursday which follows Stretch's post. Provisions from my Italian wine courrier who just returned from Italy.

IMG_3792.JPG

The bottle on the left is a sort of special muscat blend the winemaker did for himself and his friends and they let me be a new friend to receive this gift of grape nectar.

Edited by Augsburger
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Moving day!

New furnitature looks amazing in the new place. Hat tip to @Hopstretch who sold me his family’s old dining room set.

My old apartment was too small for a dining room table so I’ve been eating meals at home on the couch or at my desk for years. Now I get to eat at a table like an adult. Feels good, man!

8154F136-A6F2-45FD-AC90-BBE214472EA5.thumb.jpeg.01794938daac79d48652def9a647688b.jpeg

• Like 24