And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

1 hour ago, EdipisReks1 said:

The only way to better sexually harass people is with practice, I think.

Specificity of training.

6 minutes ago, Voltron said:

Is that when you're wearing only a robe for a business meeting and try to force someone to milk your postulate?

Textbook.

31 minutes ago, Hopstretch said:

Weinstein's Postulate?

Okay, grem.

Shit fire! I have been trying to book a training camp session for Lance in Italy and dealing with the designated travel agency who for some unknown reason is responsible for this camp is like trying to explain quantum physics with a lisp to a group of deaf people. 

No wonder no one follows fencing!

• Sad 1

Went to PRS Experience today for a couple hours, that was fun.  Didn't buy anything.  And this is why I don't usually do pictures -- the one guitar I was most fond of -- a beautiful private stock with a magenta/fuchsia top, fretboard, and headstock, didn't come out for some reason (I had just changed my battery).  Either that or I forgot to take a picture of it.

https://imgur.com/gallery/OqTx9iH

• Like 3

I do this walk leading thing now to keep myself out of mischief. So I ended up volunteering to lead our local Ramblers group on their Summer Awayday on a 12 mile route in the Cotswolds yesterday. Biggest group I've taken out so far - 20 turned up! Anyway, this is the group. The little stream just behind us is the early bit of the river Windrush, which is a tributary of the Thames - it joins the Thames after another 35 miles.

They all seem to have had a good time from their comments at the end.

I'm the guy with the red hat.

Boughton-awayday2.jpg

Edited by Craig Sawyers
  • Like 7

Installed a Draw-Tite 1.25" receiver hitch and built/installed a Thule T2 Pro XT.

Supposedly 20-30 minutes. Maybe on a brand new car that didn't have years of... Tolerance Creep, we'll say. Should have paid the extra 100$.

What I thought would be an hour was a full day, but it was cold and rainy, so not exactly what one would really want to ride in anyway.

Xavier helped me every step of the way, fd08a3c2c01b82abb87d880fe817028c.jpg

We earned that next ride!

If you look closely, you can see the lock wrapped around the wheel and fork :)

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

• Like 6

4 hours ago, Hopstretch said:

I'm impressed by the dude who decided to dispense with his shirt.

Yeah - Mick. He's done a couple of my longer walks (15 miles or so), and if the weather is sunny and warm - off comes the shirt. Seems it works with the ladies - he's hitched up with one of the unattached ones pretty quickly.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Fencing camp has begun! With three olympic coaches and three current olympians the prospects for beneficial training and conditioning in preparation for the upcoming nationals is good.  Saturday's wine dinner helped set the mood for the week I am sure and tonight Mary and I are hosting a coach and olympic athlete dinner at a local restaurant.  Mary nixed my idea of wearing a tee shirt with Lance's picture on it to the dinner...can't imagine why.  ?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Augsburger said:

Rivalry FTW!

As a callow youth, fresh off the boat from Africa in 1993, my boss at the time invited me to go to White Hart Lane with him to see a Spurs game and I thought it only polite to cheer for the home team. Twenty or so years later, in a fit of drunken sincerity, I confessed that single visit to one of my oldest friends (since preschool)  -- who is a fellow Chelsea fan -- and he didn't speak to me again for two years.

We're cool now but I'll never truly be free of the taint ...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1