And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

USD dollar is 6,5 TL now. It went as high as 6,8. And with sudden increase/decrease in parity by 10-15 percentile like 4-5 times, some certain people multipled their worth by nearly 1,5. 

What is happening in Turkey exactly like what happened/happening in Venezuela.

FFS...

(I know I'm like drama Queen, but it's really hard to calm down for me without ranting, and i can't even rant enough)

Edited by Sechtdamon

Spanish French and Italian banks are all taking a hit right now as well so volatility and correction back down to the 4 range will happen but will take time.  Perhaps 6-9 months, so be patient.

Rant on but know things will settle down in time.

A lot of the volatility is related to the fact that there is declining confidence in your country's central bank to manage the current economic crises. 

Edited by Augsburger
  • Like 1

Similar to no-deal Brexit fears

The pound slid on Friday after Bank of England governor Mark Carney said the risk of a no-deal Brexit was “uncomfortably high”, 

Michael Hewson, the chief market analyst at CMC Markets UK, said in an email: "Whether you believe such a scenario is likely or not, such is the incompetence of this government, as well as its opposition, investors would be foolhardy not to take some steps to hedge against such an outcome."

Edited by Grahame
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Hopstretch said:

The 13-year-old learned that it's all fun and memes until you actually catch your Mom with the ligma/sugma setup. I tried to warn him. RIP.

I’m glad my stepson is 5. The worst we get is misapplication of “orange you glad I didn’t say banana?”

Edited by EdipisReks1

7 minutes ago, Hopstretch said:

I fervently hope you do!

Er, the having to worry about it part, not the having cancer part. Just to be clear.

Just a little gallows humor on my part. I’m scared but not worried: I’ll be fine, and my stepson will be killed by memes when he’s 13. I now know to be ready!

9 hours ago, EdipisReks1 said:

Just a little gallows humor on my part. I’m scared but not worried: I’ll be fine, and my stepson will be killed by memes when he’s 13. I now know to be ready!

May the red be true...

And thankfully, my son is just beyond those memes.....that I'm aware of.....

I found this beautiful object in the depot today:

IMG_20180823_013401128.thumb.jpg.ec1ea4496a42f4d5603325ad876efc3d.jpg

I don't have any full size headphones to hang on it, so instead i can make a robot out of it.

Also I've sold my gaming computer (case and Hardware only. I wanted to keep Mouse, pad, keyboard and screen) ak70 and balanced iem cable. A guy from Ankara will visit me for Quads after feast.

This are going okey for now. I listen to music much more than i used to when i have better gear. Phone and prelude with stock cable is enough. Also now I'm reading instead of playing for just killing time.

After feast I'm starting to take Google for business and entrepreneurship courses.

Now I clearly see wasting time and doing nothing pulls me down. I should not feel useless and for it i have to do things which I think useful for me. Like building robots from K'nex. :)

• Like 4