And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

6 minutes ago, skullguise said:

:kitty:

Yow!  Heal well, heal fast......

Maybe get a T-Shirt to commemorate the event?  "I Survived ISIS capture"  "Failed Vampire attack" ?

"I was partially decapitated and all I got was this lousy t-shirt." I should have the pathology report in a couple days, which I'm interested in seeing.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, EdipisReks1 said:

Just pain and fatigue.  I've taken a little bit of Hydrocodone, but I don't think I'll need to after today. I hate the stuff.

You do well, avoid opioids. Dangerous stuff, which in a procedure like yours isn't really necessary, you're a tough guy.

9 minutes ago, Torpedo said:

You do well, avoid opioids. Dangerous stuff, which in a procedure like yours isn't really necessary, you're a tough guy.

I had some rather bad pain this morning that Tylenol didn’t help much with. Unfortunately I’m opiate resistant, so they don’t help that much either, but a little bit (I just took half a Vicodin at 8, and Tylenol mid-afternoon).

Well, my incision seems to be infected, but I'm finally starting to lose the steroid + IV weight.

On 8/24/2018 at 4:32 PM, Torpedo said:

There are mid-level drugs between Tylenol and opioids which might be helpful. Don't trust that thing of "opiate resistant", who diagnosed that?

Opiates not helping with bone pain and then opiates not helping much with vasectomy pain is what diagnosed it.  I was on opiates for months, with my leg.  I'm not taking any more for my neck, now, and I have about a month's supply left.  That is what I think creates addiction, here in the USA.

• Sad 2