And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

I switched my mountain bike from clips to standard petals after my last cash. I was doing a climb and my when about half way through the down stroke on the foot towards the outside of the trail.. my chain snapped. Trail was about 3ft wide myself attached to the bike went tumbling down the slope only about 10ft before getting thankful stuck in a bush. Much happier and consistently less server when I crash now, but the mountain bike is a week day thing and it's the weekend so 300xc it is.

20181103_132002.jpg

• Like 5

Growing up in Chicago it's some of the little things that are much more fun about Nevada. After a 30 cruise through the mountains stopping on main Street Virginia city for some BBQ, parallel parked across from the sheriff office. 

20181104_141823.jpg

20181104_140502.jpg

Also it may look like its just me but there were quite a few other side by sides parked at various places. SxS plus dirt bikes and atvs make up a surprising amount of the traffic in VC.

And open carry. It's a different world.

• Like 8

2018 CanAm Maverik XRS

Jeeps are fun too, but a totally different experience. I just love being able to hammer the trails like a trophy truck in addition to crawling. I am like 60 minutes from the rubicon BTW, I would love to do that some day. Sadly and quite confusingly all my friends that are hardcore into Jeeps and crawling are back in Chicago.

Edited by SeaWolf
  • Like 1

Fricken VOTED.  It's raining bad metaphors here in scenic western MA.  I live in a geographically large (by Masshole standards) but sparsely populated town.  In spite of that, everyone and their inbred uncle was on their way to the polling station.  I ended up parking half a mile away and trudging my (old, fat, out of shape) ass there and back to vote.  I came home soaked and in need of a change of clothes.  Taxachusetts isn't even a battleground state.  Unless there's a Yankees fan around.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I texted about 2000 voters in TX MO FL and NV today. 15-20 assholes responded with hostility, plenty with positive responses, and more than anything no response. Felt good but Florida is disappointing me in particular right now. If groveling Ted loses to Beto, though, I'll feel pretty damn good. 

A couple weeks ago, she wore this gossamer thin purple dress -- still tasteful, but I told her I loved that dress, purple was one of my favourite colours.  Two days later, she wore another purple dress, this one while still being extremely tasteful, made my knees buckle.  "DID YOU WEAR THAT JUST FOR ME?!?!"  I think pretty much everyone heard me, because they've been smirking when they look at me when she's in the same roomspace as me.

I don't think I'll have to ask, but you know, she can wear anything she wants to.  She can wear a burka for all I care.  I just hope she says yes.  (She told me she'd think about it, check her calendar and such.)