And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

I think I hit something in a puddle. Changing a tire in the rain is not fun. One of the 5 lugs securing the wheel snapped off when I was removing the flat so had to drop her at the mechanic for them to fix.

Oh well. Shit happens. 

2019-01-161.jpg.13803389f6ed951871dd594687c3e371.jpg

2019-01-16.jpg.a92d1315deee135605d246eb5006b02a.jpg

Edited by TMoney
  • Sad 5

^^ Bummer.  I had a partially stripped nut on one of the BMW's wheels that almost left me a bad spot when I was changing over the snow setup.  I've since inspected all of the nuts to make sure they're in good order but ugh, if that happened on the side of the road I imagine my reaction would be not good.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Torpedo said:

Nope. They're the example of everything that is wrong with this society. 

I can understand that it is not an ideal car to just go and look for children at school but living in a place like the one I live ...

We have record breaking cold today! It's like a high of -20 lol - they cancelled my school and kids school today and TOMORROW preemptively with an announcement Tuesday afternoon - the last time we had cold like this was 5 years ago and not even then did they cancel two days of school ahead of time.

Woke up today with the furnace working but blowing no heat :( had to restart pilot light, turn off and restart furnace, but was getting an error code that the intake/outtake pipes outside may be clogged.  Fuck - bundled up and told the kids if I don;t get back inside within 10 minutes to send for help.  intake into the furnace from outside was clogged with snow, so unclogged it and we are back in action.  House has warmed up to 58 from the 50 it was this morning lol.  Have the fireplace going and starting up the oven for lunch.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1