And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

Thank you!  This is my first foray into non-fiction, not including thesis papers.  It's hard work! Not that fiction isn't, too; there is a reason I never finished my "great American novel." :)

Well, also, my "great American novel" wasn't very good.  So, there are two reasons why I never finished them.

Edited by EdipisReks1
  • Haha 1

Thursday Olympic fencers from Italy, France, Czech Republic, and possibly Mexico along with two olympic coaches will begin arriving for a week and a half training camp here at our club.  Lance will be fortunate enough to be able to fence with some of them to get himself ready for some upcoming national tournaments.  We will be hosting the Christmas eve dinner which may end up being pretty huge.

Shits about to get real.

• Like 10

...not that it matters but seven Russians are coming as well. Oh, and somehow we were volunteered to host Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and New Years eve dinners.  I just picked up a bunch of wine from my locker and now it seems that a case of wine will not be enough. Also I am a bit worried that we don't have enough oven space to cook all the food.  There better not be any wind so I can use the BBQ to help out with the roasting. Perhaps now would be a good time to introduce the Russians, Italians, French and Czech people to Spam.

Shits about to get real real.   ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Took Mary and Lance to LAX this morning at 3:45. Though getting up at 2 in the morning is tough it is well worth it to be able to drive the freeways with no traffic.  The 45 minute commute this morning can take as much as two hours if you are unlucky enough to be going to LAX in the late morning or afternoon.  Fingers crossed for a good experience in Charlotte this weekend.

• Like 3

Hope the recovery is coming along okay Jose!

Funny, I was watching the New Years celebrations on tv and a couple of gals at Time Square said they were from The Canary Islands. 

" I wonder if Jose knows them?" Crossed my mind (as if there are only 20 folks living there or something stupid like that).

Anyway,..

Get well soon (and give us the gory details when you're up to it)!

• Haha 1

Thanks guys!!!

Craig, I'm glad you're fine. That finger already looks good!! 

Now I am fine. They have allowed me to return home today in the afternoon.

For a moment I saw myself as one of Alien's characters. 

EDxR5CCU0AEn4_z.jpg

Since I have not been able to say goodbye to the year, now I will take the fucking medicines and start listening to some music at home. 

Iron: where were they from exactly?

• Like 5