And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

Spent most of the day reviewing and approving English transcriptions and Spanish (Latin American), French (France), German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese (Brazil), Hindi, Italian, Dutch, Simplified Chinese, and Traditional Chinese translations for several dozen videos. Really wish I could read Spanish (Latin American), French (France), German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese (Brazil), Hindi, Italian, Dutch, Simplified Chinese, and Traditional Chinese.

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

Decided to take trip back in time so I downloaded a copy of dbpoweramp and ripped all of the CDs that have accumulated over the last couple of years. Halfway through I also had to replace my cheap-ass DVD writer with this

lg-supermulti-blade-8x-gp70ns50-88738-1-3.jpg.8f0a1c66bbdc3349c25beb272e36b185.jpg

which worked really well.

• Like 9

I've been doing the same thing Jim!  I picked up one from Pioneer that opens up so that disk don't get stuck inside.   Works well but man is ripping CDs slow.  I've set up a Roon server on my imac since it is on all the time and got a 2 bay RAID 1 harddrive that is networked and is in the closet.  Roon is fucking awesome!  Love been able to steam music anywhere in the house I want! 

Planning to replace my Airport Express (ethernet to optical) with the Rasberry Pi + Ropiee (eithernet to USB) that Marc suggested so I can get hires in the music room. 

Today, I moved around my headphone setups  for kicks (one at my desk and one in the music room).   Decided that the GS-X mk2 needed to be near its cousin BHSE.   Plus, it is a good way to procrastinate grading. 

IMG_3806.jpeg

IMG_3803.jpeg

• Like 15
  • Haha 1

I want one too!

Spent the day between work stuff transferring all my favored artists and albums on Tidal over to Qobuz. It's still missing artists, but prefer the interface, suggestions and cheaper price. Then went over to Tidal to unsubscribe, and see I'm on a veteran's discount plan and it's actually much cheaper. Damn, now what? 

• Like 2