And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

Imagine bike riding in that. The best part is when we stop and have a post ride brew. 😎

Oddly enough So Cal is cooler here than you guys.  Strange times.

Anyone checked to see if Brett is having biscuits?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Augsburger said:

Imagine bike riding in that. The best part is when we stop and have a post ride brew. 😎

Anyone checked to see if Brett Brent is having biscuits?

I did have two biscuits on Tuesday, but that was AFTER the 3 record-setting days of heat in a row in Seattle.

Now, I'm just drinking. Well, technically working, but also drinking. Gotta stay hydrated, and I chose to do that with 54% water.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

On 7/1/2021 at 12:26 AM, Augsburger said:

Anyone checked to see if Brett is having biscuits?

It was 57 when I left the house this morning.  Truly nuts.

1 hour ago, Aimless1 said:

Rolled greens this morning

Munched this afternoon

Looks great!  But with the change of just one letter (and no pics) it takes on a very different meaning!  Only on my mind as up here in Maine Karen and I went out for dinner and I thought I smelled weed going out to our car..... 🙂

• Haha 4

Drove around and explored some of the area around our place in Maine.  Couple farmer's markets, antique places, and more.

This lovely piece wasn't even in a flea market, but a regular store (a chain called Reny's).  I cannot fathom why someone would want one of these

EDIT: I call it Cowpigen (a la Turducken)

Animal Trio.jpg

Edited by skullguise
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1

Damn.  I'm getting old.

Decided today to reclaim the neglected flower bed in the back.  Started at 10:00 am and finally finished at 9:30 pm.  Younger me would be tired.  I'm sore.  Oh well.  Glad I installed the metal edging a week ago.

Had to remove the weeds..  Transplanted the one existing plant, a lily.  Leveled the bed.  Planted 13 perennials.  Releveled the bed.  Added Preen.  Miulched.  Watered.  Will give any surviving flowers Miracle Grow in a couple of weeks.

Freely admit I don't know what I'm doing.  My expartner was supposed to help with all this since she planned. it.  Apparently friendshi8p doesn't participate in completing joint projects.  I have mulched so know what to do there.  Have never planted flowers before.  By the fourth one got the technique down to a relatively quick process.

I have had the flowers for a few weeks.  Hope they survive.

Cheers.

• Like 7

It feels like everything related to lawn or garden has a way of seeming like such a simple, minor task, and then taking a literal eternity to actually get anything accomplished. Related I recently got a new wood chipper that's been very instrumental in reclaiming some overgrown parts of the yard.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 7/3/2021 at 10:39 AM, skullguise said:

Drove around and explored some of the area around our place in Maine.  Couple farmer's markets, antique places, and more.

This lovely piece wasn't even in a flea market, but a regular store (a chain called Reny's).  I cannot fathom why someone would want one of these

EDIT: I call it Cowpigen (a la Turducken)

Animal Trio.jpg

22591787_0.jpg

Simple reasoning, really...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Dropped Peter off for his two-week Outward Bound trip, returned our shitty rental car and now sitting in the Delta lounge awaiting our flight to Atlanta which leaves in a little under 12 hours. I like this lounge because they let you mix your own cocktails. If Delta goes out of business next week, you will know why.

• Like 9
  • Haha 6