And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

5 hours ago, Hopstretch said:

Today I was forced to display the judgement of Solomon in deciding between attendance at my son's first baseball game or my daughter's Girl Scout talent show. The only fair solution was to blow off both and go drink beer in London with Jeff.

:dan:

I blew off my daughter's first soccer game for DanJam. I got to introduce Fitz to Laphroig, met everyone but Fitz for the first time, lost my wedding ring in the ocean, and was denied every fucking biscuit in town.

My daughter hasn't played soccer since 2010, and I still talk to most of you bastards.

Kids can deal, d-_-b is forever (unless Todd kills the server, then, well...)

**BRENT**

• Like 5

17 hours ago, Voltron said:

f984e436af0ff87373a90da9581b28f6.jpg

City Beer Store 10th anniversary release by Cellarmaker called 300 Steps IIPA

Bottles and on tap. Walking the 300 steps from here to Cellarmaker for a bottle release of their Coffee & Cigarettes smoked stout, also pictured.

Coffee and Cigarettes sounds tasty. Well, it really doesn't, but I bet it is.

Far fewer beer douches in line for Sierra Nevada's City Beer Store anniversary release even though this is the first time SN had ever done anything like this and Craig is convinced it us going to trade at a high level first people so inclined.

a02d427bd09da221cc2ed4f44940956e.jpg

Tomorrow is going to be the craziest of all work people camping out to get the Sante Adarius release. Luckily, Mikey is playing hooky to join me :D

• Like 4

Speaking of Douches and their douchery, I could barely control myself while at dinner in South Bend last weekend as a young gold cufflink encrusted douch-in-training asked the super hot server to let him taste the $20 rose to make sure it was acceptable.  He sniffed it, swirled it, then deemed it unquaffable and sent it back. I could barely hold my pate' down as I listened to him lecture his family and friends on his view of the current oil futures arbitrage opportunities he was evaluating.  

Ah life can be so mysterious at times.

• Like 4

Made an offer on a house. First viewing four hours after listing and we have been informed by the owners that they have 8 showings scheduled tomorrow and Sunday and will make a decision then. I don't know why I even bother dealing with the real estate market, it's never been kind to me.

• Like 5