And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

13 minutes ago, MexicanDragon said:

Dude. I was in Madison. Drove to Spring Hill just after. Think I may have gone through that area. It was ridiculous, no?

**BRENT**

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Most insane thing I've ever seen! The traffic driving back to the east coast from TN was sick too...10hr drive turned to 16hrs...and I had to work today.  :(

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

So I will probably win the day, post wise with this one.

I was trying to grill burgers last night, and the grill wouldn't light. Kept trying for a bit. Nothing.

Then boom.

Fireball went up while I was close.

d2837d719bdc2dc16f1a18cf91cd5e8d.jpg
ec89a8d536955e057d244ec613d863b8.jpg

Singed hair and beard and eyebrows (and I just had those waxed!!!)

Grrrr.

Oh, the pièces de résistance?

My breakfast yesterday:
ec8ae2d85f12ae1762ba98b36d01b0c7.jpg

**BRENT**

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

43 minutes ago, MexicanDragon said:

I was trying to grill burgers last night, and the grill wouldn't light. Kept trying for a bit. Nothing.

Then boom.

Fireball went up while I was close.

Singed hair and beard and eyebrows (and I just had those waxed!!!)

**BRENT**

Is that what they teach you at Mensa?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Went to see Shakespeare's gore-fest Titus Andronicus in Stratford. We had one guy stabbed to death and castrated, and his wife multiply raped, her hands cut off and tongue cut out. Two others were strung up by their feet and had their throats cut, and then baked in a pie and fed at a banquet to their mother.

I actually lost count of the number of people killed, and in how many creative ways. It is basically a revenge tale which quickly got out of hand in a seriously big way. Titus was played by David Troughton, the son of Patrick Troughton (the second Dr Who).

When the actors came on to take their bows it looked like a scene from a horror movie - all of them soaked in stage blood.

https://www.rsc.org.uk/titus-andronicus/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Demo day at the local shop. Got to try a boosted board again, which was a totally different experience now that I can ride an analog one. Switched up my bushing configuration and swapped to new ceramic bearings.

5w7j1Qm.jpg

Also got in a bit over 20 miles on my board.

Edited by cetoole
  • Like 2

So finally done with soccer tournament weekend one. Tired as fuck. Two games yesterday at 3:30 and 8:15. Got home about 11 and finally got all cleanup and laundry done by about 2:00 am. Up at 6:15 for a 8:50 am and 2:00 pm game today. Much better results this year compared to last as they ended up 3-1. Most of that is due to their new coach, Michael Caine. He is a Brit but I do not hold that against him. I actually like him a lot because we both seem to enjoy a nice bevy every now and again.

• Like 2