morphsci

And now what did you do TODAY?

Not an easy fix for my 1930s vintage insulation in the house.  Heater works great, right through the sparsely insulated attic. Getting down to -27 tonight so I might just burn down all the neighbors homes for some heat.

D9BA5602-B210-4629-B167-2C21FB5C6B91.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2

Love houses from that time, do you still have a boiler and vintage radiators?

Not toddler friendly but God do they work well and run cost efficient.

Edit :: Oops just saw that Attic thing, so forced air.

Edited by SeaWolf

Yes, I live in an overpriced, poorly implemented flip house.  Everything looks fine, but beneath the surface it is a full on disaster.

On the plus side you could leave audio gear outside overnight and have it “cryo’ed” by morning.

• Haha 3

Just dropped Mary and Lance off at LAX for their flight to Denver where Lance will have three intense days of competition.  I had to buy two new Epee weapons because his coach said the current ones he has are crappy beginner level ones. The foil weapons are fine but ouch!

• Like 2

Sitting at LAX myself.  Should I be looking for random sword fights down the corridors?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I am finalizing my 50% 401k transfer, today.  I decided to wear an outfit that is much more expensive than the transfer. 

IMG_0202.jpeg

I'm also taking "Scout" (my new partner) to school.  And then I get dinner with my mentor, tonight.

I said "no" to Colie, the other day.  She hated it.  Scout was indifferent. 57187092057__534B86B9-7877-4AF2-B945-2706E89A2D78.thumb.JPG.f6f3c0ab6baafa290dc3cae73c888670.JPG

Edited by EdipisReks1
  • Confused 1