And now what did you do TODAY?

15 minutes ago, GrindingThud said:

Found out where the tiny "star" from a chicken and stars soup I aspirated in February went....rotting in the bottom of my lung! Went to the doctor to investigate a broncheal itch...sent me for chest xray and found pnemonia. Weird stuff.

Yeezh.

• Replies 21.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dusty Chalk

• shellylh

• Voltron

• swt61

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I helped this guy move into his new place in Mayberry.   

This morning I put the final touch on the silverware chest that Steve and I have been building by installing the insert that holds our silverware set. I bought it from Rockler and designed the chest a

Moving day! New furnitature looks amazing in the new place. Hat tip to @Hopstretch who sold me his family’s old dining room set. My old apartment was too small for a dining room table so I’v

Posted Images

Arrived in London to find that my hotel is in a neighborhood called Brent. Therefore I am just locking myself in my hotel room as I have to assume this is the worst neighborhood on the planet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 15

22 minutes ago, VPI said:

Arrived in London to find that my hotel is in a neighborhood called Brent. Therefore I am just locking myself in my hotel room as I have to assume this is the worst neighborhood on the planet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are a brave man.

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, VPI said:

I am imagining a street full of fallen London bicyclists, true?

• Like 5
14 minutes ago, Hopstretch said:

Brent is indeed a shithole. I assume the idiotic wrestling thing is at Wembley then?

Yep.  I should have stayed somewhere else and just come in for the events. 

"Brent is indeed a shithole" - Hopstretch

Edited by VPI
  • Like 2

Speaking of shitholes, I got dragged to the worst strip club in the world today during a corporate farewell. Sad, fat Bulgarian girls with mustaches and maybe three teeth between the entire English van driver clientele. I am permanently less horny for having ever darkened their door.

• Like 12
1 hour ago, Hopstretch said:

Speaking of shitholes, I got dragged to the worst strip club in the world today during a corporate farewell. Sad, fat Bulgarian girls with mustaches and maybe three teeth between the entire English van driver clientele. I am permanently less horny for having ever darkened their door.

The mind reels.

• Like 1