And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

Had dinner and great conversation with Doug, Todd and Nate tonight! So thankful that they made the drive down. Humbled by that gesture! Such a fun evening, and it doesn't get much better than this. Great friends and great food have become so important in my life! In honor of Stretch, I had pork belly for the first time tonight. Thanks again guys!

• Like 21

None that I talk about :)  Just some sniffs, throat clears, and coughs.....but then I get a bit paranoid about handshakes, touching things that others then touch, etc.

Allergies have been annoying this season, had several bouts of these symptoms.  I usually am good with OTC stuff, did more of the sprays this season but they usually helped.  Didn't seem to make a difference this time, though, so thinking something lingered.

Very glad I could meet you as well Steve.  As always, nice to see Doug too.

I got a walkthrough of the work in the house.  Doug is taking the same level of care he gives to each of his amps and applying it to his house makeover.  Very impressive!

A very fun little visit for me :) 

• Like 12

Parents' Weekend at Andrew's college.  Karen and I get up nice and early, get down and see a couple presentations (we really like this school and the President is just fantastic!).  At around 10am Andrew answers Karen's text; he'll meet us at 12:30 in the dining hall.  He comes in after we sit, answers a few questions with one-or-two-word answers.  Then we bring some supplies to his room, and head home for a family dinner for the Jewish New Year.

Still the same boy, he's doing very well though.  Likes the school, working hard, and has met a solid group of kids to call his friends.  They are even talking about trying to get into a suite next year, but chances may be slim.

Good to have him home a few hours, even though he still stays behind closed door for the most part.  Missed him....

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

These are very good news Todd. I'm glad things are going good and he fit well.

10 hours ago, skullguise said:

Likes the school, working hard, and has met a solid group of kids to call his friends.

Those are the most important ones I believe.

Edited by Sechtdamon
  • Like 2