J4 or S4 Earbuds??

parth95

Hey everyone! I have a major question!

First thing is that I can not go above $80

I have decided between the the Klipsch S4/S4i($3 more) or the JBuds J4.

Amazon.com: Klipsch Image S4i Premium Noise-Isolating Headset with 3-Button Apple Control: Electronics

Amazon.com: JBuds J4 Rugged Metal In-Ear Earbuds Style Headphones with Travel Case (Obsidian Black): Electronics

The J4 looks good and has good reviews. But, it is pretty new and I do not know if that is good or bad. Good because it is more advance I guess, and bad because it is new and not much reviews and comparisons about it.

The S4 is pretty old so there are a lot of reviews around the web and they all seem pretty good. It does not look bad at all either.

I really need to be convinced to be able to spend the extra $40 for the S4. I do not want a bad sounding earbud because I will be using it for everything, and it will be my only one besides the apple earbuds.(I used to have the Creative ep-630 but it just stopped working randomly.\

If there are any other ear buds that you recommend, then please tell me! But I do not want anything over $80 or nothing that is cheap. By cheap I mean not something that is not an upgrade from the ep-630. I really liked those, and the sound was good, but I want my new one to be better, but not for too much.

I hope this makes sense, and I didn't make it too complicated. Thanks for all the help in advance!