New Forum Software

tkam

Maybe I just don't know what I'm doing here, but I can't seem to enter multiple people into the box to PM more than one person.

Also, in my list of contact/friends, when I click on the PM icon to PM that person, it seems to PM right back to me, rather than to the person I am trying to PM.

hmm you should be able to upload avatars, but if someone is putting in a link to one there's no way i can have it be pulled and served locally.

It doesn't show any option to upload a new avatar, just to put in a URL or gravatar address.

I'm not seeing a place to upload avatars. I can see the edit page for them, but the only two options are:

Enter a URL to an online avatar image

-or- enter your Gravatar e-mail address

I usually roll my own here. Is there an option for uploading pics like there is for the profile photo?

hmm ok, must be yet another permission i missed, i'll look into it.

Howdy. Drop me on the list as well. I'm seeing the same thing as Fitz. Or not seeing the same thing as Fitz.

Edited by bhjazz

View New Content wasn't working for me this morning either. I used the Delete My Cookies link at the bottom of the page and it started working. I get many more than I should be getting (older) but new content is current.

Edit: Maybe someone knows if there is a cookie that can be deleted so that every cookie doesn't get trashed.

Edited by Looser101