Need some dating advise

arnesto

I met this girl and we had been dating for a couple of weeks.

I'm not really sure if it is going to work out into a steady relationship.

I like her, but I'm not sure if she is the right girl for me.

I know Valentines day is right around the corner. If I don't do anything special like taking her out to dinner that weekend, do you think she will dump me?

I'm not against going out to dinner, but I am just concerned that it might ramp up expectations.

I hope I don't sound like a loser.

Edited by arnesto

I know Valentines day is right around the corner. If I don't do anything special like taking her out to dinner that weekend, do you think she will dump me?

I'm not against going out to dinner, but I am just concerned that it might ramp up expectations.

If you ignore her on valentines day she'll dump you. You could do dinner and a movie, and she might forgive you for not going for a box of chocolate and jewelry. Jewelry will definitely ramp up expectations, but consumables or perishables is usually non-committal.

What makes you think she doesn't see you the same way? Just do something simple, like a dinner and a few drinks afterwards, it's a pretty common thing, don't break your head over it