COD Black Ops

Edwood

I'm normally a run and gun kind of player, but after repeatedly playing Firing Range map so much and losing to the biggest camping whores (lying down in the garage, hallways, etc.) I decided to show them what REAL camping is about.

Here's a video of a match from last night where I went 37-0. Attack Dogs + Chopper Gunner = Massacre.

Follow through click to the Youtube link for the 720P version.

-Ed

One thing I really hate about Black Ops is that it's set up even more to reward camping compared to Modern Warfare 2. Although there is less incentive to uber-camp, as the killstreaks top out at 11, rather than 25 for a nuke. Ironically, the first nuke I got in MW2 was with running and gunning on the Carnival map of all maps. Go figure.

My preferred style of play is as a ninja class. Ghost Pro, Sleight of Hand Pro, and Marathon Pro, with a suppressed Galil. I'm all about flanking the opposition.

I'm going to get Aaron to get an XBox one way or the other.

Here's a short clip of a nice kill streak with the G11 before they gimped it with a patch.

I like the G11, but don't use it so much as I keep prestiging. I normally use the MP5K, AK74U, Famas.

If I can pry the XBOX controller from my sons hands, I'll join you and Aaron. We can be the Head-Case clan [d--b], for hardcore headsets.

That is some beastly gameplay right there. :o

I really haven't played much with the Galil, I seem to move slower and always get killed.

What sensitivity to you have your setting on? I'm sure my settings are much lower compared to yours.

Thanks. The Galil has the right mix of fire rate speed and accuracy. But it's recoil does pull to the right, but it's consistent, so you can compensate for it. Otherwise, like most automatic guns in the game, you have to fire in bursts for long range.

My in game sensitivity is at 10 (Insane). ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Some more BLOPS fun.

Cracked 35-4

Fun with the M14 w/ Grip.

Listen to these videos wearing headphones, audio is from the JVC Victor SU-DH1 Dolby Headphone Surround Sound system.

Click through to Youtube and watch at 720P for best quality.

Crisis 35-3

Got 2 Chopper Gunners this round. No doggies, though.

Edited by Edwood

• 1 year later...

Now playing Black Ops 2.

Here's one of my better games from last night.

Slums TDM 24-2

Favorite gun is the Scorpion EVO with Suppressor and Fast Mags. Hope they don't nerf it.

First time getting a triple kill with the Hunter Killer Drone.

Score Streaks are much more difficult to get than Kill Streaks from past COD games, so I only run with low level ones, UAV->Hunter Killer Drone-> Care Package.

Edited by Edwood

• 2 weeks later...

More Black Ops 2.  Not my best game, have a much better one, but since the Theater system has been disabled, I can't replay it.

Recorded in real time (while actually gaming) on my new Elgato Game Capture HD.  Got tired of the ghetto camcorder on a tripod aimed at the monitor method.

Too bad YouTube doesn't allow 60FPS content, original 60FPS footage looks really nice.

Edited by Edwood

Got quite the Kill Streak this time.  Got the Mega Killer with 7 kills in rapid succession. 

Been working towards getting the silly Diamond Encrusted camo for submachine guns.  Major PITA, but much easier to get those 100 head shots in Hardcore mode.

Here's a short vid of the highlights from that game.

Hijacked - Hardcore TDM 57-15

Edited by Edwood

• 1 month later...