RSA Shadow potentiometer

Hellenback

Hello,

Can any RSA Shadow owner tell me their experience with the potentiometer on the Shadow? I've read that some have found it unreliable/awkward while others love it.

One thing I can't find out (and I've searched a lot) is what the "push" aspect of the lever/push potentiometer control is for. Is it necessary to push the switch to adjust volume either way to prevent accidental adjustment or does it have a separate use. (It's confusing as there is already a power switch) :blink:

Well, I guess this is going to be working quite well as a matter of fact, this technology has just emerge to the surface and I think there shouldn’t be anything wrong with it. But new technology isn’t something that you guys want to get in the first place; they will need some people to use it and to give them feedback to let them know how their products are doing actually. I recommend you to get it after some time. But I don’t think there would be any problem wrong with it.

When I posted this:

Well, I guess this is going to be working quite well as a matter of fact, this technology has just emerge to the surface and I think there shouldn’t be anything wrong with it. But new technology isn’t something that you guys want to get in the first place; they will need some people to use it and to give them feedback to let them know how their products are doing actually. I recommend you to get it after some time. But I don’t think there would be any problem wrong with it.

You were supposed to post this:

Wat?

Sheesh.

Edited by Voltron