How does a tread get locked in this forum?

arnesto

I noticed that you can cuss and say just about anything you want in this forum.

But I posted a tread a few weeks ago requesting some dating advise and it quickly got locked.

Not sure why it got locked, but this site is surely taking a dive and I think it is because the interesting treads are being locked.

Are we limited to only talking about really boring stuff here?

Threads get locked when people don't realize whats interesting to them isn't interesting to anyone else. GTFO if we bore the shit out of you. This isn't a site for tips on your damn relationship, troll.

Let's be serious here for a second. I post a thread here, come back 3 months later and the same thread is on the first page.

People are not posting here or visiting this website often because there are not very many interesting post.

I like the fact the you can say anything you want here.

I just started this current thread because it seemed a little strange that there seems to be no censorship, then when there is an interesting thread, it is quickly locked.

I just wanted to ask some of the head-case brothers a simple dating advise question.

BTW, I got some insightful advise and it gave me a clear direction on what I had to do.

Fools rush in where angels fear to tread.

Pope

For I must tell you that we artists cannot tread the path of Beauty without Eros keeping company with us and appointing himself as our guide.

Mann

Greater than the tread of mighty armies is an idea whose time has come.

Hugo

Most safely shall you tread the middle path.

Ovid